my inner health.

so i watched a video on youtube posted by my fav siena mirabella. it's called '5 healthy habits for a better you'. it's been up for a while and when it first "released", i didn't want to watch it bc i didn't appreciate siena that much at the time(bless my soul), and since i wasn't obsessed w her like i am now, i didn't watch it since it had no talking and idk i guess i didn't really like health videos? but siena didn't have the same concept that a lot of these other beauty gurus have with incorporating losing weight with every single one of their health videos. like if it's fitness routine, then clearly losing weight is going to be added in, or maybe their fitness routine is to make their legs muscular, who knows? 

but anyways when i watched the video i think on saturday, i really appreciated it since it didn't have anything to do explicitly with weight!! 

and basically, she showed examples of healthy habits that really just make you feel better and look better. and so basically, they were: drinking water, taking walks, writing in a journal and meditation. one of them was also taking a break from social media. 

i'd already been rarely writing in my new journal that i was gifted with for christmas :3, but i was thinking of meditation since i do want to convert to buddhism and i know that's an essential, or so i believe. my mom takes walks everyday, and sometimes i go with her, but not as much as i used to. 

after watching the video, i was actually really inspired because she listed a few reasons as to why these can actually contribute to your health. 

+ drinking water ;  i downloaded this app called plant nanny which i used to have on my ipod, but i deleted it because i did NOT keep up with my plant. like i have never even gotten past level two of my plant. but plant nanny is basically this app where you choose the type of plant you have( i have a devil's ivy ) and each time you drink a glass of water, you water your plant by pressing this button and then it grows. when you the glasses of water you're required to drink, your plant grows and stuff. if you don't drink enough water, your plant gets sad and 'needs' water, and then eventually dies. 

benefits of drinking water ( i researched all these benefits i'm writing atm by myself ) ; clears acne, hydrating, clears toxins.

+ taking walks ; i haven't taken walks yet but gym really does count because i have gym tuesday and monday and we do rigorous running ( rigorous to me haha. )

benefits of taking walks ; clears mind, strengthens bones, boosts in creative thinking. (especially important for a writer !! writer's block much ? )

+ writing in a journal ; i have like ten or more journals/ diaries i kept from when i was a kid and it's great because it reminds me of how creative and emotional i was as a child and it inspires me to write more via pen and paper. it inspires me to let my emotions flow as gently and as harshly as i want them to :)) because it's my journal. i used to write little stories and rants and create my own imaginary worlds in there and i kept track of all my imaginary friends. those were the golden days man. note; when writing your journal, if you're new here, don't follow some old website giving you specific instructions on how to write a journal entry. like really? just write the fuckin journal entry. ( i already lost the no swearing challenge & everyone else is still in so... )

benefits of writing in a journal ; boosts in creative thinking, reduces stress, evoking mindfulness ( a big goal. i like to be woke but i would also like to be more conscious of myself if that makes any sense. i need to find my own weeds before they're pulled out of the ground so i can do more to assess myself. again, if that makes any sense. )

+ meditation ; i honestly haven't meditated. actually, i guess i have, but i was unaware of this. well, i used to do breathing exercises when i was really stressed out, i picked it up from counseling. i would blow out bubbles or blow on the petals of a dandelion. or whatever. so in a way, i have, but not in the way i'm thinking of. 

benefits of meditation ; improves concentration, increases happiness ( !!! important !!! ), increases self awareness ( !!! woah !!! also important !!! )

+ taking a break from social media ; i could go ON and ON about how social media is so TRASH AND USELESS TO OUR LIVES. like i'm sO SERIOUS. I HATE SOCIAL MEDIA WITH A BURNING PASSION, BUT DO I FIND MYSELF WITH MY FINGERTIPS ATTACHED TO A SCREEN REPLYING TO A COMMENT OR LIKING A PHOTO? FUCK EUYGFKEHSK 

ANYWAY

now that im angry, let me kool down & tell you some of the rad benefits of TAKING THIS FUCKIN SHIT OUT OF YOUR LIFE.

benefits of taking a break from social media :)) ; you're focusing on yourself, YOU BECOME HAPPIER. NOBODY MAKES YOU HAPPY WOUT YOUR EXPLICIT PERMISSION BECAUSE YOU MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY. LIKE SHIT, hellO WORLD AND REALITY ( HOLLA AT ALL THE FUCKIN FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRLS WITH CHANEL BAGS THEY DIDNT EARN HELLO SUCK MY FUCKHOLE. YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING 4 EVERYONE CAUSING THIS WICKED VISION OF REALITY AND MAKING PEOPLE THINK YOUR LIFE IS CASUAL. LIKE SHIT. I KNOW ITS LIKE FUN TO FLAUNT AND SHIT AND SOME PEOPLE LITERALLY CANNOT CONTROL THAT THEY GET FUCKING EVERYTHING THEY WANT. BUT HOLY SHIT. WOULD IT KILL YOU TO TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND PUT YOUR FUCKING MICHAEL KORS MINK BALL KEYCHAIN DOWN. I THINK NOT.

anyway.

so yeah i'm really starting to try and be more positive & not blow up at things lol. thx for reading & PLEASE try this yourself. like i am instantly feeling more within after i started drinking water and writing in my journal. and now im about to meditate literally gUYS i'm so excited. and then i go 2 bed. luv ya !!

#zuzaf