butts

so i love ass like a lot. and i especially love having a nice ass but tbh i would like to have a phatter ass just cos i like phat asses and i like to twerk sO?? i mean.

it's not small and it's relatively big but it's not the size i want either.

so obviously i got this app called buttsworkit LOL and it's basically a bunch of workouts for your butt. you can choose from: brazilian lift exercises, rump roaster exercises and feel the burn exercises.

and no, this is not a fitspiration thing. gross.

anyways, i do brazilian lift exercises just because it seems a lot less intense hahaha. you can choose a time between like five minutes to an hour and ofc my lazy ass customized it to three minutes. but it's ok cuz it's still enough.

what this exercise consists of is: front lunges, rear lunges, hip raises, leg pulls, shoulder bridges, "wag your tail" (basically you have one knee on the ground and one leg up and you swing the leg that's up from left to right i guess), reverse v lunges. a lot more.

and i'm telling you, you can feel that shit in your ass. it's good because it sets a time for each day where you should work out and it reminds you. i'm really excited for this like i can't wait to be bigger booty judy. these exercises are also all really simple and they're only intense enough for you to feel them in your butt, but they're not painful exercises.

anyway. keepin u guise updated. love ya ❤️

#zuzaf