help yall

help me decide. i'm having trouble on what i should name my new book. it's about a girl in the early 80s or mid eighties who moves from a rich neighborhood in georgia to boston due to the unspeakable racism her and her upper class black family faced while in georgia. she's told to stay away from "those white boys" by her mother because they bullied her the most, but then she meets river phoenix (that's him in the gif) who lives in the house next to her in boston or something idk. 

but anyway, i don't know if i should name it after a quote from river phoenix or if i should just simply name it "white boys", because it's - literally - about white boys.

to give you an idea, the quote sounds something like this - "i think that i'll do 'ok' if i stay real and remember that we're all just flesh and blood, that's it."

and so the book would be named "flesh and blood" or "flesh and bones" OR "white boys."

so help me choose either one of those out of the three above, if i publish the book this summer (meaning if i've finished it by august ((river's birthday month)), i'll give everyone who voted for the one that got the most votes a dedication chapter. so comment what you think and it'll be like a voting thing. thanks.

#zuzaf