new obsession & food

note ; happy mlk day :)) + i'll be answering q&a questions later on in the day, if you haven't asked me one then... wyd ?? it's the rant before this one.

so basically im finna give yall an overview of my weekend. it was real fun bc i didn't go anywhere but i had fun things to do so i was very satisfied.

but this weekend was basically a movie + eat weekend.

on saturday i went to math tutoring & then my mom and i went to eat @ bertucci's lol. i had fettucine alfredo & their lil cookies in a boat thingy idk.

and then i went home and started watching MAD 80s vines featuring: corey haim, corey feldman, river phoenix, stand by me(the movie), a bunch of 80s-90s movies and things. and shit got intense like i'm now obsessed w the 80s. i used to be more into the 90s and i didn't really care for the 80s, but now i'm kinda diggin it ahuahh 👅

so yeah after watching all the great edits of the movie stand by me, i gathered some balls and rented it on itunes LOL. and it was really good like i watched it yesterday and today but it expires in 22 minutes so idk i might buy it later on in life. honestly an a1 movie if i do say so myself. river phoenix was brilliant in it & the fact that he died at only 23 brought me to tears after watching the movie :(. i think his character will hold a v special place in my heart and so will he.

but before i watched stand by me, i watched ferris bueller's day off and i watched what's eating gilbert grape, which was really good. it was young johnny depp & young leonardo di caprio. i cried though lol.

and then we have fucking corey haim, a prince or something. like idk what happened but i saw this one vine of him and my ass was hooked and now i'm watching one of his movies. and i might buy another one of his on itunes.

also, is it bad that i'm lowkey excited for school tomorrow? idk. i just hope it's sunny.

anyways, corey haim is great, he was a qt with perfect hair and a perfect smile & it upset me to find out that he died too. and he died unhappy & broke, which also makes me really sad. but i was also angry to find out that him & his best buddy corey feldman(who's still alive) were molested as childhood stars and dragged into the life in the fast lane too soon.

it just made me mad how when corey feldman & corey haim were working together, corey haim had been molested by older men in the industry without realizing it was molestation, so he thought it was typical for young boys & older men to do things like that. idk that made me mad because since he was molested, he was very accepting of dangerous drugs and he had a very hyper-sexualized behavior. and he was like fourteen-fifteen. & corey feldman didn't really know what to do so he got dragged in as well and that's what lead to corey haim overdosing on drugs & getting pneumonia and dying :((

anyways, sorry to put a damper on ur mood.

but yeah stand by me and what's eating gilbert grape was really good. and now i'm obsessed w the 80s for some unknown reason. i really do feel like that was the decade to be in, despite all the bullshit going on and stuff.

but today i made a s'mores dip which is basically marshmallows packed on top of melted chocolate. then you dip a graham cracker in it and voifuckingla, you're eating s'mores. my mom fried chicken and boiled lobster tail & it was bomb affff. i had a feast i'm telling you. & then i watched stand by me again ahaha.

side note : i genuinely found river phoenix attractive in stand by me like idk i just wish his character were real and we were friends because he was so cute & gorgeous and i love love loved his character. also river has such a relaxing voice. like even as his character i was drawn to his voice. i would let him read me to sleep if he wanted to. also i want to touch his h a i r. it's fucking perfect. and he has the coolest last name and first name like ??? who's named river phoenix holy shit only him. his last name is phoenix man !! the same pet that dumbledore had !! come on now !!

anyway have a gr8 rest of ur week and remember to ask me a question in my q&a which is in the chapter before this one.

i'll answer the questions maybe at 9:30 pm est.
xo

#zuzaf