college leo smut pt. 1

this is a completely different plot from the last two so !!!

also if the description doesn't fit u, please don't be mad because i wrote this smut for someone!!!!!

LEO SMUT !!

This is a completely different plot from the last two smuts so enjoy the difference hoeS!!!

Leo and you already know each other, you went to the same high school

You weren't exactly friends, but you both meet up in a cafe during spring break of your senior year of college and recognize each other

The both of you hit it off instantly, Leo learning that you love sex and you're very skilled very easily and experiencing how you do not too long after ( ayy lmao )

You tucked your wavy blackish-brown hair behind your ear as you scanned the menu for anything else you wanted to order off of the menu at the local cafe in L.A, which is where you were for Spring Break of 2016. Last year, it was Cancun, and the year before that it was Brooklyn, and so on and so forth. Your girl friends had gotten into a heated argument the night before about who spilled the vodka on the floor, and they had all blamed it on you, being the vodka enthusiast. You'd gotten upset, even though it was you of course. So that morning, you had to get out of the house to escape the reek of vodka on the floor and the tension of girl claws waiting to scratch.

    "Um, I think that's it," you told the baristo, giving him a friendly smile since he looked quite intimidated just by taking a glimpse at you.

    You'd been told that you were unnaturally beautiful, and even the most ignorant white boys had an obsession with your smooth brown skin, so you had an advantage when it came to everything sexual. Of course that was because POC were winning, but not everyone saw that, so you were the one who got the most sexual benefits out of it in your whole friend group. Not only were you hot, but you were a self-proclaimed nymphomaniac- many others agreed.

    "What's your name?" the baristo asked, looking down from your piercing cool eyes.

He's like, in love with me, you thought, before answering,

    "Y/N."

Not too long after you'd chosen a spot to sit down with your laptop, your name was called. You sat up and walked over to the counter, grabbing your drink and meal with both hands, and then sat back down. You glared at the computer screen as you set your drink down beside your laptop, opening your plastic container with your food in it.

    "Leo," a girl's voice called someone up for their stuff, and you subconsciously looked up.

You hadn't heard that name in a long time, and there was only one Leo you knew. But it probably wasn't the same drop dead gorgeous Leo you were thinking of. The lanky blonde with emerald green eyes to die for that used to sit behind you in almost every class you had in your junior and senior year of high school.

    You took a sip of your drink and looked up from above the lid. Surely, there Leonardo Dicaprio stood in all his glory, grabbing his drinks from off the counter and granting the barista a smile. From the way she bent over and bat her lashes at him, you could see that she was in love with him too, and you didn't blame her, he was a fine piece of work. You heard the murmurs of their conversation and waited for Leo to start walking away. He did so a few moments after, but he was walking in the opposite direction of you.

    If you wanted that, you were going to have to do something about it- it was a good thing you weren't shy, and had no filter, which was both a good and bad thing,