my wild ass fckin dream

so y'all let me first start by saying that I was gonna wake up at 6:50 AM and go to my mom's job pero thankfully !!! I didn't have to. She let me stay home alone and sleep and I was on my period so I really started crying over this. Because I've had to wake up early twice this week and I thought I'd be able to sleep in today but my mom told me I had a doctor's appointment so like okay I have to go.

But I woulda had to go to my mom's job and then go straight to my appointment and it would've been a mess !! I was on my period, it would have been ugly and no.

So yeah I got to stay home! But then ,,, while I was home alone I had a dream. And there's like four parts to this dream so like bare with me. When I have dreams they switch locations and switch plots entirely if they're long dreams so like !! You know what I'm sayin?

anyway, let's get into this wild ass dream yall. -->

so the first part is that like my mom and I were the only ones home. and so we were at my house but there was a whole different set up ? like where our shed would be (that's separate from our house), there was like a whole 'nother mini house. And instead of a backyard we had that rich people driveway type of thing you know.

so anyway my mom and I are sleeping in the same bed and for some reason she hears a noise from the actual house ??? like a noise that you would not be able to hear in the separate house ??? so she like turns on the light whatever (and this room is super cool, it's like ocean themed whatever.)

basically, she turns on the light and she's like,

"wait."

and she just lays still and then we both go into the actual house to investigate. and then my sisters come home and they start looking around and stuff and we don't find anyone. but the funny part is that one of my sisters literally runs into my mom's room and my dad is sleeping in there. tell me why she really sprints into there and rips the covers off my sleeping dad like she expects to reveal something 💀💀 idk why it was just so funny.

anyway, then the dream kinda switches up. so like I'm sleeping in my own bed in the actual house and I wake up and get ready bla bla bla it's a nice summer day ya know. so like, I go downstairs and the minute I get downstairs, I see all the lights turned on like my whole family is actually active. so like I'm looking around and tell me WHY we suddenly have a bunch of animals in our house ???

like I don't know how my mother is okay with this like there's a thousand small animals and like one cat and one like odd looking puppy in the kitchen. but yeah, the weird thing is that the animals are not where they belong. the cat is in the fish tank, with water in it and the top is closed over the cat's head but somehow they fit in there ??? and the cat's like yowling clearly this is unenjoyable.

and then like there's my fish hovering over my pet bunny's cage(i already have a bun anyway), and the fish is like struggling LMAO like my bunny is really about to eat this fish. so I'm tryna put the fish in the tank and take the cat out of the tank but it just ain't working.

so like my sister is there and I'm like,

"ummm why is the cat in the fish tank. they don't even like water."

and then she goes,

"it's healthy for him because cats like to swim."