Part 1

As I slipped my jeans, I looked at the back to see Justin still sleeping. Quietly, I tipped toe to him and kissed him on the forehead. He stirred awake.

"Are you going to work already?" He stretched out the last word. "Come back here tonight, yeah?"

I smiled, looking at the old-30+ married year old man. "Maybe. I have to go, now."

"Alright, baby. I'll call you later, sugar."

After a few orders in at the shop, I received an email from the computer.

30 red roses
Note : Can't wait to have my tongue in you, babygirl. -Daddy

I look back at the sender to see his email. I smiled at the thought of his tongue in me, oh sliding and sucking.

"Hey, can I get that rose please," a voice interrupted my dream.

"Oh yeah, sure. That'll be $3.60." I handed him the rose, without looking at him and took his money and gave him his change.

"Val, honey, I need you in the back." I have him a smile and left to the back store to see missus Tom.

"Yes, ma'am?" I looked at her saw her struggling to get a stack of cards. I helped her get it down and had a chat with her before the bell tied at the door rang indicating that someone in inside the shop.

"I'll be out now, yeah. Help me get some chicken nuggets while you're out." I smiled, wanting a little lunch before going off.

"Babe... I missed you. And can I collect the flower now?" Justin's raspy voice flowed as I walked on my toes to kiss his lips. I nodded and passed his flowers.

I wrote down the note and passed it to him. "Am I still getting the tongue tonight?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yes baby but you have to call me daddy."

"Alright ... Daddy," I kissed him in the lips longer and let him pass the door.

___________

I know it's short and late but I've been so so so busy lately. :( *not proofread*