Part 5

"Get Justin back into his job!" I heard her scream into my ears. Selena. I opened my office door and Liam and Selena was inside.

"Liam, leave. I'll get to it myself." I tried to look my best. I put my head up and tried having my proud walk and sat on my chair and rest my butt on it. M

"Yes? Can I help you?" I smiled sweetly at her.

"Get Justin back into this job." She rolled her eyes.

"I gave him a choice. He decided to quit. Not my problem. Also, I might have his replacement soon. Aren't you supposed to be with him? With your one week break?"

"What?" She looks confused.

"Stop your acting. He asked for a week break and his having a Long Long break. Don't worry." I smiled at her. "Anything else?"

"What else did he said? He didn't came home yesterday. He only complained that you fired him."

"I did not. He resigned. You want the letter?" I pulled my drawer and gave it to her." She read it and slouched back into her seat.

"I'm pregnant but not with him." She whispered.

"What?" I choked on my hot tea.

"Nothing. Thank you." She quickly rushed out of my office.

I tried calling Justin a few times but it ended up in his voicemail. Only the seventh time I called him, he picked up. "What? Regretted that you should have kept me?" He said with arrogance in his voice.

"No. I just had something really important to talk to you. Can we meet during dinner?" I asked nicely.

"Alright, make sure it's a good one." Before I could say anything, he hung his phone up. I heaved a huge breath and put down my phone. Oh, trust me it's gonna be a good one.

Once I was out of office I walked quickly, not rushed, to the nearby coffee shop I've agreed to see Justin with.

"Hi," I smiled and sat opposite him on the small round table.

"Hey, bought you a hot coffee. It's on me." He said expressionless.

"Well, let's get this straight, are you sure Selena is pregnant with your child?" I raised my brows at him while I take my first sip.

"I honestly don't know. But I hope it is. She started being distant like four months ago then when she knew I had a job then she started getting so close to me." He frowned.

"What if it's not yours? Then what would you do?"

"I don't know, run a couple miles."

I smiled at his dumb idea," because she came and somehow attacked me in the office about threatening me to give the job to you back and when I explain things, she said something like 'it's not his or something' I can't remember." I scratched at the back of my head.

"It's okay. I'll dig it through her. I'll just have to ask and ask her." He shook his head in disappointment and slouch in his seat.

"Anyways, you can come back to work just not as my assistant. I've moved Liam to your position. You can comeback tomorrow and we'll have a meeting to discuss on. That's all for now, anything just dial my number." I smiled at him and left.

What's left for me to do was to make sure that get my plan work and call Liam to inform him about the 'meeting' me and Justin had.

"Drama alert! He should just dump that skunk!" He shouted through the phone. I giggled at his choice of words to describe her.

"Hey, don't call her that. Maybe she is but we don't get to call her that!" I laughed and pushed the key into the doorknob and got into the house.

"Alright, whatever, I'll call you back tomorrow." I stated and punched the red button to end the call before he even got the chance to say goodbye.

Hey! I know it's not as Long as the other chaps and sorry for the Long Long Long wait! But here it is! Better than nothing and thanks for the 360+k reads and thousands of votes!!

- :)