Part 1

"Alright, fine. I cheated on you while you went back New York. Like I don't know, five times? I had sex with Christine twice then we made up and shit." Noah said and brushed his fingers between his long hair. He sighed and looked back at me. "I'm sorry."

All I did was I went to his living room and grabbed my handbag and wanted to rush out but obviously I couldn't because he caught my wrist.

"Babe. Where are you going?" He asked me and act dumb.

"Well obviously I'm not going to stay with a cheater, am I? We're over. Go back to Christine." I spat and the second I turned, he grabbed my shoulder and forced a fake laugh.

"You believed that? Come on, that was a prank."

"What? Like always? Then where's Roman? Huh? Where's the camera? Where's the 'hey! You're on my prank, now!' What? Cat got your tongue?" I raised my eyebrow to challenge him.

"I'm sorry. Whatever I said at first was true but that was because I was bored and you called me like only once? Or twice a day."

"Fuck it. Go get some Christen. We're over, don't talk to me anymore." I ran out of his apartment and wiped off my tears.

I got back home and changed into my Starbucks uniform and got out. All I did when I went all the way to New York was for a job interview. And when I came back, boom. He cheated twice.

Sighing, I grabbed my bag and walked into the shop and as greeted by Kane. He was the manager's child. He had been here since the first day I came well, it was about since last year?

"Hey! Alex! How was the job interview?" Britney called from the kitchen.

"It was good." I said dreadfully and got my cap and apron on.

"You wasn't suppose to come today. Left with half an hour till the shop close down." She said and I nodded.

Hearing the bell from the door rang, indication there was someone coming in. There were a few sweaty topless boys and a few sweaty girls too.

"Hi, welcome to star-"

"Bucks, can I have your order?" The guy I asked interrupted me. He laughed a little then he saw I wasn't laughing so he stopped. "Sorry, was twanging to be rude. Um, I want the best and the largest coffee. Got some homework to do tonight." I nodded and prepared him a coffee and gave it to him.

"Seventeen twenty eight dollars please." He gave me the money and the next customer came up.

"Um, same as him."

"Alright, can I have your name sir?"

"Daddy."

"What?"

"Daddy. Call me daddy."

I nodded slowly a few times, unsure and wrote 'daddy' on it and gave it to him.

"You work here tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded.

"Alright, daddy gonna be out with few friends tonight. Be a good girl for daddy tonight." He blew me a kiss and skateboard away and all of them got out.

What was that?

Daddy?

Good girl?

And who was he?