Part 3

"Alright. That's all, and Jen, remember to send an email to the new music teacher about his new lesson and the two new student that will join him and the instruments that he needed to teach them." Justin said as while we were standing in circle and some seating on the floor. Jen nodded while still taking notes.

"All of you are dismissed but Sophia, stay back a little while." He said and kept the documents of teachers coming to teach music lessons and the instruments. Once all of them were out of the room, I walk to him and sat on the table opposite of him, my legs were crossed and both my hands were placed on the table side-by-side.

He came closer to me and parted my legs so he was standing in between my thighs. His fingers lingered around my hips and his lips were brushing mine, teasing me. He pulled away from me and went to the drawer next to the door. He took out a pair of drumsticks that have recently been shipped from Japan. Then, he locked the door and smirked back at me before walking to me.

His fingers were tracing my sex up and down making me groan. Not because I'm angry but partly I'm angry because he was teasing. And another part was because I was sexually frustrated.

"You know what I'm gonna do with this s.hit?" He asked me, looking up at me while kissing my neck softly.

"No... I didn't know you could play drums." I smiled at him and he pulled away and shook his head.

"I'll give you a hint. It's not me doing it, its you and I'm gonna watch you." He handed me the drumsticks.

"But-"

"Fucking use that thing to finger yourself and let me watch. God! You're so innocent." He chuckled and tugged my pants down, showing my white lace underwear. "Lay on the table and let me watch you." He said while also removing his belt.

I did what he said and slowly pulling down my underwear and parted my legs while looking at him. His sexy and lust face made me laugh a little. The room was drop dead silent after that. Having two sticks in my hands, I slowly pushed it in and out of my s.ex while mo.aning uncontrollably. I made an eye contact with Justin and he was rubbing his s.ex and looking at my s.ex.

Once I couldn't continue and my hand were shaking along with my leg, I stood up and showed him a smile. "I didn't know what I did but it felt so nice." I said to him. Suddenly, a thick white liquid was thrown to me. Just a little on my hands and my thighs. I brushed it off and Justin smiled at me.

"That was somehow fingering? But you wasn't using your finger. And, one great thing about this is I'm using this sticks to show my skills off to the students who have drum classes. So, you're my lucky charm." He said and kissed me roughly after that. "Get your clothes done. You're going out first and act nothing happen when you're out there. Daddy loves you." He gave me a light push to the door.

Daddy loves you.

Daddy?

____________

SORRY THIS WAS A LITTLE SHORT BUT YOU GUYS ARE THIRSTY SO YEA. BE HAPPY ALWAYS, GUYS.

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

DONT BE A FREAKING GHOST READER. LOL.

VOTE! Vote!