Part 6

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER (PART 5).

AND THANK YOU FOR THE 1.23K

___________

"I know," he sighed. "I can let you speak to my worthless father." He took out his phone and did something before giving it to me. I shook my head and looked at him.

"I just want you to be honest with me. And what? You bought me to your playroom and we did some things and that Felicia came to you and-"

"I had no choice! I just-"

"You had a choice! You had a f.ucking choice either you want it or not!" I shouted at him.

"Her uncle is my dad's friend and we did date before when I was fifteen until I was like seventeen but then we broke up because I was forced by my dad." He covered his face in his hands. "Then he disappeared again. Just last night he called me. All he wanted was a lunch with me and a few dollars. He promised to stay away."

"I'm sorry. I just- I couldn't take the fact that she was here again. Remember the last time she was here? She treated me like shit, I ended up in the garbage room at the back and trapped there for like one whole day." I looked up at him and he smiled.

"You know, yesterday when I said acted like we liked each other, I thought you had no feelings for me already because of her." He said and ran his fingers between his hair.

"Alright. Whatever. It's getting late. I promised John to have dinner with him." I kissed Justin's cheek and got up.

"Wait up." I stopped and looked back at him. "After dinner maybe at eight can you meet me here? I- Come over I mean. Come to my house. Mom isn't home, I'm alone." He smiled nervously.

"Yea... I'll text you later." I blow him a flying kiss and walked home.

-

While waiting for Justin to come back to his room where I was in right now, I looked out of his window and admire the view. Soon, I heard the door creaked and it revealed Justin with a box of card.

"Dirty card." He smirked and sat on the bed next to me.

"I think I saw this before." I said while looking at him taking out the cards from the box.

"Alright. This is like a dare thing or what you have done. If you haven't done it yet, you have to do it with me, alright?" He asked and I nodded.

We started playing and the game started getting heated since after he had to grope both my breast in only one of his hands.

"Alright. Your turn. Flip the card." He said to me. I flipped the card and regretted for choosing it.

"Have sex with the person opposite you." I read. "No! I haven't done-" Justin cut me by placing his lips on mine and grabbed my sides with both his hands and brought me closer to the headboard and slide his hand under my shirt, reaching for my bra.

Time past so soon. I didn't even know what happened and then I found myself cuddling with the one I love. I was in his arms. Safe and sound.

-

The sunlight shine in my face through the room, hitting my face. I tried to cover my face with a pillow and tried to go back to sleep but failed. I was fully awake.

I looked to my right and saw Justin peacefully asleep. I traced his tattoos that were on his arms and kissed his lips a few times to get him up. He groaned and blinked a few times before looking at me, giving me a question looked.

"Who- who are you. We- we had sex?" He stuttered and tried to sit up. I looked up at him not feeling sad, rather disappointed.

"Oh, um. It's okay." I tried to smile but a tear escaped my eye. I got up and picked up my undergarments.

Justin got in and hugged my from behind. "We didn't have sex last night. We made love." He kissed my ear and I felt him smile. "I remember every second from last night. It was the most precious night I've ever had. I love you."

I stopped and dropped my things and faced him. We were so closed that our chest were touching. "Really?" I looked up at him and he nodded before pecking my jaws. "Oh, babe, I love you too." I moaned.

"Babe? Say that again."

"Babe, I love you."

"I love you too."