Part 5

Siting at the front counter wasn't the best thing when you're bored. "John! Where's Justin?" I shouted knowing that he was at the back of the shop, he could hear me.

"He took a leave for today saying that he was spending it with someone. But he's mom was at Hong Kong. I'm not sure who he's spending it with." He shouted back. Soon, I saw him walking from the back to the second level, music room (used for classes), and went in putting the box he was holding.

"I will have to leave two hours earlier today so I'll leave the shop to you. And remember, today the last class ends at five. I'll have to leave in fifteen minutes so I better pack." He said and disappear.

I continued doodling stuff on the piece of paper and then John told me he was going already. Soon, I stopped doodling because there was someone opened the front door and the bell attacked to the handle rang informing me that there's someone.

"Hey," a male voice called out.

I looked up and I saw a built, tall and handsome man standing in front of me. His hair was side shave, brunette.

"Hi, can I help you?" I sat up a little, not slouching.

"Yea, um, I saw your advertisement on Internet. You take classes? Electric guitars and drums?" He raised his eyebrows, making him look so cute.

"Yea... But there are sessions. Let me get the papers to see if you're interested." I got down from the bar chair and faced to the back where the folders are being placed. After I got the folders I got back to the unknown man. "There are total of three sessions a week but that's according which one you are. The 'easy', 'medium' or 'hard' thing. I'm not sure so which one are you interested?" I rested my elbow on the surface of the table and looked at him.

"Hard, cause I'm getting hard right now." He smirked.

"Right, okay. The forms are here and you can fill it in and-" The door smacked open, interrupting my conversation and the nameless man.

"Babe, I need-" Justin came to me, perspiring.

"I ain't your babe. I thought we had like connections but today you weren't here and all the phone calls and messages you don't reply. Go to hell." I raised my hands up dramatically.

"Baby, please, please listen. I'll explain the rest later. You need to help me. My mom is coming home later and I need you to act like we like each o-"

"You don't freaking have feelings for me? I've liked you since I was fifteen and now I'm like twenty plus. Fuck you and your mother!" I shouted and got back to the nameless man for his music sessions. "So, nameless man, write your name here and the sessions you want plus the instruments you want to learn. And the rest on the paper. Here." I passed him the paper and a pen.

"Justin!" A female voice called when the door ripped open.

"Felicia. Hey. I didn't know you were here." He smiled at the girl and looked at me.

"Why did you run away?" She asked, her hands running all over him.

"Meet my girlfriend, Sophia Ross." He pointed to me. "Sorry."

"What? We had sex like a week ago." She raised her eyebrows and walked to me as well as Justin.

"That's why I can't trust birches like you and manwhore like him. I'm out. You take care of the shop. I'm calling John." I took my bag under the table and hailed a cab and went home.

That was how my day was. Shitty wasn't it?