Part 3

"I knew it! I knew it I knew it I knew it!" A girl who I assumed was Bella's roommate chanted and seconds later, a sound of a male voice groaning comes up and there come an unknown man. From a 'what' then he comes up and clapped his hands like a retard seal.

"You owe me fifty bucks and a month long Starbucks, bitch! Told you they still have feelings for each other!" He said and out his hands out.

I sat up from my position and looked at them.

"If you guys would respect my decision, please. Get the fuck out and let me fuck her brains out." I said to them and they started giggling like school teenage girls and jogged out the room. (A/n: there won't be the period to block the bad word cause it's annoying.)

Then, I took out my wallet from my back pocket and got my condom out and bite it open in between my teeth and pulled down my jeans, getting totally naked also same as her.

"Alright, put it in me real slow because the last time I had sex was like a year ago? When the time you started cheating on-"

"Babe, don't. I need you and only you. Please." I caress my lip against hers and started thrusting her real slow and seeing her back arch is the hottest thing ever. She bites her lip and closed her eyes shut tightly while gripping harshly on the bed sheets. "God, I miss you."

"Justin..."

"Yes. Say my name." Soon we reached our climax and then we laid in each other's arm.

Her palm was massaging my dick while mine was caressing her breast. The sheet was only covering up to our waist. We were smoking in bed and while talking about the best moment in life.

"Yea, I was like what? You lied to me." She laughed and God, I missed her laugh so much.

"Really, then what did you do next?" I ran out of her dorm only in my mea and underwear then I crash in James dorm. That was so embarrassing but it was funny." She squealed and turned to my side, her head nuzzled to my chest and soon, we were already sleeping.

The next morning we woke up, we went separate ways to class but the class was cancelled because the teacher was fifteen minutes late. So, to carry out my plan, I brought her out to a date.

"Alright, so you're not telling me where you're taking me?" She whined while eating her French fries.

I shook my head and she stomped her foot like a five year old.

"Stop being a baby."

"Maybe I could your baby and you could be my daddy. How bout that daddy?" She batted her eyelashes, looking innocent. So innocent, also with her dress, those dress like Ariana grande, short and flown down like umbrella below.

"I could always be your daddy, baby girl." I placed a hand on her thigh and separate them away a little bit and snaked my hand under her dress. "It's going to be a long ride, baby girl. I just want you to have an unforgettable ride." I smirked at her. "I'm about to finger you."

"Yes, daddy. Go on." She agrees and spread her legs wide and took my right hand started rubbing on theater oak of her underwear while she gasp a little every time I used my thumb to caressed it. "Don't tease, daddy." She looked up at me.

"That's right. Moan for me, baby." After doing the back and forth finger into her and out, she and me wore out and decided to go home and had some Netflix, pizza and chill.

THANK YOU FOR FHE 100K AND 894 votes and 86comments! THOUGH I STILL NEED A LOT OF COMMENTS AND VOTED FROM YOU GUYS!