Part 1

As I took my last glance for the mirror in my car before going out of it, I cleared some lipstick stained just below my lips.

I locked my car and proceed to the front door to pull it only to retrieve a muscular hand, pulling it for me. "Thanks," I said without looking at the person.

"Good morning Miss Martin," a few greeting from my colleagues.

I nodded and continued walking to the lobby and pressed the button arrow up.

I took a few deep breaths before going in the elevator and closed my eyes and wished myself all the best for the meeting I was supposed to lead but was interrupted.

"Holland? Holy sh.it! Didn't expect to see you here!" I heard voice as soon as I stepped out of the elevator.

I looked to my left, I recognised the muscular hand and tattooed hand from opening the door for me this morning.

"Hey, you again!" I smiled, being generous to him.

"Guess you don't remember me." He awkwardly laughs.

I nodded a few times and said, "Um, is there anything I could help you actually?"

"Yea, I need to see Holland Martin." He nods and smile at me.

"Oh, just a second, I'll sort some things up first, then I'll get back to you? Is it okay?" I smiled. He nodded and got back to his seat.

After putting things in my office neatly, I then knew why he was here. He was hired for my new secretary.

My heels were loud when they hit the office ground as I approached him.

"Follow me, please." He got up and collected his things.

Once we were in my office, we started talking about the new job and environment he would be going through and a lot of other things.

"Wait, you're Justin as in Justin Bieber the biggest heartbreak in high school?" I gagged when I re-read his resume.

"Correction, the biggest high school sweetheart." He winked.

"Yea right. Ugh. Broke my heart till I almost died but luckily I survived that pain in the as.s." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, do you want to start working today or tomorrow?"

"Today would be good," he zipped his bag.

"Alright as I told you earlier, the e-mails will be sent later and take note of my meeting and-"

"Holland! Holland! We're having diner tonight since yesterday you had meeting so we're having tonight and- oh, sorry I didn't know you had someone in." Liam, my best friend whom I've friend zoned for my entire life, said.

"I've told you to knock. But it's okay, sure, pick me up. Love you, get out." I said to him.

"Boyfriend?" Justin raised his eye brows. "Seems like I've got a competition." I heard him said under his breath. I rolled my eyes at him and continued what I wanted to say then got back to work as per normal.

My lunch was accompanied by Justin and we got to catch up with one another even though he was my biggest heartbreak in my high school years. The meeting also by far, went alright, but it somehow disturbs me that women in the office are giving him flirtatious smile and winks during the meeting. I do not like him that way but it just disturbs me, I feel like ripping their faces off and wanting all the attention given to me instead of those married or take women.

"Is there any questions?" I smiled brightly.

My boss suddenly spoke up, "what makes you so sure it would be so great to follow your idea?"

"Just like our company motto, innovation is in one of the phrases and it is also with collaboration of our innovative minds and with the huge population here, we could easily rise up and get a few profits." I nodded at the end.

"I agree with her." Justin added and looked at me firmly.

"Alright, since nothing else is to be discussed, meeting is dismissed." I said and packed. They were all rushing for the doors while I push out my chair and fall my butt on the cushion chair.

"What's wrong? I just saved you from the meeting, shouldn't you be happy?" Justin widened his smile at the end.

"I am happy but did you see his face when he was asking the question? He seems so unsure about my idea." I shook my head and put my hands on my head while resting on my elbows.

"It's okay, since you're going dinner with your boyfriend, I'll treat you lunch tomorrow?" He gave me his multi millionaire smile. That smile that I fell in love in high school. I mentally shiok that thought out of my head and looked down before answering.

"Sure, but don't blame me if you're broke afterwards." I joked.

He laughed silently and guided me out the door. "Ladies first," he pushed me with his hand on my as.s squeezing it a little as we walked out the door.

My cheeks were burning red while we were walking down the aisle but we I pushed my office door opened, a woman's voice drilled my ears. "Justin baby baby!" I looked at the back and saw a brunette already thrown her body over Justin. I could see Justin's desperate eyes on me but I fought the tears and rushed into my office.

Why was I so stupid? Why didn't I at least thought about him having a girlfriend? Now, everything was crushed just like the day in twelfth grade.

I wiped my tears away and faced the window. When I heard the door opened, I screamed, "I don't want to see anyone now!" I turned my back but ended up to see Liam.

"Babe, that son of a fish cake broke your heart again?" He walked to me and gave me a really tight hug.

"Not him, but I was just stupid." I tried smiling but failed.

"You're not okay, you're the CEO, get a break, get a getaway with me, rest your mind." He kissed my forehead. "Understand this, it's okay to be not okay, baby. And it's okay to want something that's not yours. It's normal."

We broke our moment at heavy footsteps were heard from outside the room and the door was opened and was banged on the door.

____________________

Sorry if there's any mistake in this chapter it was a rushed one so don't be mad! Be happy and remember ily!