Part 5

Sorry, I'm not really that good at smuts. But bare with me! Don't stop reading!:) I love you!!

"Huh? Really?" I looked between the guy and Justin.

"Liam." He said and jumped onto the bed and grabbed both my thighs and onto his face and started to put his face on it and blow it while shaking his head, diving in more further. It wasn't the blow air but the one that made a lot of noisy sound.

I laughed at his reaction while tugged on his hair to pull his head away. "So I have to call him daddy too?" I laughed as I said.

Liam raised his eyebrows at me and nodded. "Yes, baby girl."

"Why not, you do a strip tease for us?" Justin suggested and he lied on the bed with his elbows resting on the bed.

I shrugged and stood up and blew them a kiss before I shook my butt a little.

As I unzipped my dress from the back, I swayed my hips from right to left in a slow motion, attempting to be sexy.

Just in my black  see through lingerie, I removed the clips from my hair then grabbed a bunch of it. I moved my hand swiftly to my face, to my lips and bit it then it moved to my br.east and gave it a little squeeze still looking at Justin. My hands moved to my pierced stomach, I cut my eye contact with him and looked over to Liam and slowly got my hand in my pants and starts rubbing on my folds while my other hand smacked my a.ss.

Pulling my pan.ties down a little, I was being pulled and dropped onto the bed.

"I can't wait anymore, baby girl. You're about to get fu.cked hard. I'll make sure you can't walk." Justin muttered as he started leaving kisses on my neck and face.

He pulled my undies off and opened up the drawer next to me. He took a fool packet and bit it opened. I Guess he had wore the con.dom because he was rubbing on my cl.it a few times making me want him more and finally gave a shot and I gasped. The funny thing was I wanted him to continue but I pushed him away, not add enough for him to stop. I shut my eyelids tight as he moved in and out of me.

"Baby girl, that was just half of me." Justin groaned and moved his hands to my br.east and started squeezing it and letting it go.

I felt the bed become uneven.

"Suck my dick." Liam said as he smacked my t.its while his di.ck was in front on my face. And practically, his balls were laying flat on my forehead.

I started stroking his di.ck with both my hands then licked the tip. Well, I read on an article that if women licked the tip, it would make us more attractive and sexy.

"I'm- I'm- a- about to..." I couldn't even make a sentence and I felt myself freeing the liquid in me. I sighed and looked at Justin. He just smile while still rubbing to my folds.

He slapped my pus.sy and pecked it before telling me to give both of them a b.low jo.b.

"Can I just give you guys a ha.nd job?" I looked at Liam and Justin.

"Are you those girls who are disgusted by di.cks in their mouths?" Liam chuckled at the end. I nodded in disgust. "Anything's fine with me." Justin grabbed my hand and forced it in front his di.ck.

-

After placing my phone on the nightstand, I ran down to the kitchen to answer the calling of my dad. I pulled the chair and sat on it while waiting for my dad to turn his back to the other way.

"Alex, your mom is having a woman night? She thinks she's still young, but whatever. I love her." He mumbled. I nodded awkwardly. "So?" I asked him

"Um, I won't be home too. I love you but I have to go outstation to Taiwan. Just for two weeks. Then I'll be home for three days after that, I'll have to go North Carolina for about a week?" He stretched his mouth, looking guilty.

"Oh," I tried looking sad, but I was dancing happily inside. Finally this house is mine. "It's alright. You and Mom will be home after that, so, it doesn't matter." I showed him a very small smile and walked to him to hug him.

"My baby. I have to pack, did I tell you I have to leave tomorrow morning?" I shook my head and unwrapped my arms around him.

We had lunch together, just us, the food he cooked then we did our own thing. Me, chatting with some of my friends while watching random videos while him packing his bag.

The first day without him or anyone in the house was weird.

Alex quiet down you music volume!

Alex come down to eat!

Alex wake up!

Alex!

Well, I guess I won't be hearing them for about two weeks. Pulling down my grey top, I walked out of the house with my purse in my hand. Last night Justin called, we talked about an hour. We made a time for us to meet up but he was too busy to meet.

As I roared my car engine, I drove out the neighbourhood and to the nearest shopping mall just to get my mind off things.

At the end, I had a lot of bags around both of my wrists.

The drive back home was a little slow as there was a road block.

I slammed the car door shut and searched for my keys to unlock the main door but what caught my eyes were that the door wasn't closed tightly. I remembered locking my door before going out. Slowly, I pushed the door open and looked around before going in.

Putting my bags down just next to my shoe rack, I quickly walked into the kitchen but stopped when-

"Ahh!" I shouted at sighed only after seeing and put a hand on my chest, trying to catch my breath.

"Don't like what you see?" Justin said. He was lying down on top of the kitchen table like a mermaid while eating grapes.

"How did you get in?"

"Keys under your vase? Really?" He chuckled and got down with grapes still in his hands.

"Want one?" He dropped a few just a few grapes in front of him. "Pick it up." He ordered.

As I kneeled down, beheld my shoulder down.

"I'm going to teach you how to overcome your fear of sucking dick." He put his hand under my chin, pulled it up so that I'm looking into his eyes.

"Pull my pants down."

________________________

3 comments and 6 likes to next chapter!:)

Guys!  I won't be updating until next Thursday!:( I'll be at my grandmas or a week. And Guess what? She doesn't have wifi!:( but I'll have her cookies and you won't! Hahaahah

Don't forget to like, comment and share!:)