Part 2

I survived the day in the stupid college. Wow. Just wow. I pop my trunk and threw my bag in it and got on the driver seat and started driving home.

I received a few phone calls from different unknown numbers earlier this morning when I was having class. But I didn't really bother to look at it. So I had four missed calls, all from different numbers and at least a message from one of the numbers.

Unknown number: It's daddy. How's my baby girl?

Not knowing who this weird person is, I continued driving home safely and tried to ignore the text message earlier. When I got home, I changed my outfit to my Starbucks outfit and before going to work, I went to McDonald's drive-through to buy some and ate it in the store room.

"I want her!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, sir."

"The girl! The one at late night shift!"

"Please calm down."

I heard shouting and a few voices chatting loudly outside. I left my lunch in the room and brushed the breadcrumbs off my palms and got out.

Suddenly a voice boomed that made me startled.

"You!" The man yesterday shouted and pointed at me with his index finger.

"Me?" I whispered quietly and pointed to myself as I looked around me (a/n: I see streetlight) and everyone was looking at me.

He started whispering something into Britney's ear and she nodded. "We need to clean this area as soon as possible, if you could co-operate with us, please leave this place in fifteen minutes. I'm so sorry about the inconvenience." She walked to the door and flipped the 'open' sign to 'close'.

Once the Coffee shop was empty, the guy I saw yesterday came to me and pulled my by my upper arm and forced me to sit with him on one of the booths.

"Alright, I have a question." He took a deep breath after that. I nodded to tell him to continue.

"I need you to be my submissive." I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to process everything in. "Alright, where do I start? From the beginning, yes." He asked and answered himself.

"Well, the last week me and my dumb friends played truth or dare and I was dared to be a dominant for someone and I think - I mean - I know I've found someone. And I was only be given two weeks so, can we? This little thing is only going on for like a month or so." He said with a pleading tone.

"Why me? I mean, I'm only nineteen. And you're like nineteen too?" I said right after he told me the reason behind it.

"I'm twenty three, actually. I've no longer in university. I'm working at my dad's company. So, what do you say? Yes or no?"

"Is this like those daddy kink things usually in tv? Like fifty shades?" I asked.

"Well, yes. If you agree to it, I can leave you my phone number and we could meet tomorrow."

"I can't. Tomorrow I have something on." I said.

Would it be worth it though? Should I try it? I mean he's hot and he got the body. Should I?

"I want to do it."

"Really?" He questioned me.

I nodded once and look down, feeling embarrassed.

"Hey, here's my card and we'll meet tomorrow lunch time?" He said, already getting up.

"But-"

"I'll see you at your cafeteria. Bye!" He shouted as he skateboarded out of the shop.

_________________

Hi! This is next part of the story!:)

Hope you enjoy it and vote! :)