Part 4

"Miss Jeffrey, can I meet you after class? I need you to correct your maths angles. And please pass me your worksheet that I have you the other day." Justin said and walked out. Hell no I'm calling him Mister Bieber.

The bell rang like ten seconds ago. I got out of the class and walked to my locker and then went to the cafeteria. "Hey." I someone whispered and tapped my shoulder. I looked back only to reveal one and only Tommie. The fakest friend I've ever had.

"What?" I snapped at her.

"Take a chill pill, yo. Anyways, Matt told me to tell you that he's taking you out." She said rolling her eyes.

"Tell him I'm not interested in small dicks." I said and everyone in my table laughed.

"Are you serious?" She looked amused.

"Yea. You like small dicks, I know. Not because your hole is small just that assholes have small dicks and all hot guys are after me." I said and everyone was saying 'ooh's and 'burn's. She stomped off right after that.

I had two free periods and then I could go home. Well, free periods are not the time where you could go home so usually during this timing, I would lock myself in teachers room. They have this big bed for teachers who stay over after school or sick. But for today, I guess I was a little hyper.

After school, I met with Justin outside his office but he insisted to meet inside.

"Get on your knees." He said while I was checking myself out in the mirror. I stopped and looked at him. "On your fours now." He said. I wanted to back off but I realized just now when we got inside the office, he had locked the door.

"Why not we do it at home? I mean you can never know there's cameras here." I said but I knew it wasn't that convincing.

"I'll bring you home." He states.

"No thanks. I won't leave my lover in school." I said and his jaw clenched. "My motorbike, butthead." I laughed.

"Let's go." He took my hand and kissed my jaw and we headed out the office.

-

I studied his face as he tugged my skirt down. Once it made a puddle around my feet, he chuckled as he eyes my underwear. I looked down and saw I was wearing my cute little sponge bob underwear.

"You want me to eat you up or you suck me?"

"Your choice." I shrugged.

"Alright, suck me." He quickly took off his pants and I got on my knees.

"Patience, Mister Bieber." I battered my eyelashes and winked.

"Daddy." He grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my face to his crotch. He was in his brown briefs and the bulge was very very obvious. "Wouldn't want this big boy to keep waiting."

I pulled it down and it was unexpected. He's d.ick gave me a little slap and went up. Like morning wood. He laughed at me while I was pouting. "Laugh some more and you won't receive any." I said and rolled my eyes.

"No, no. Continue, baby girl."

I started licking the tip, teasing him a little. I felt him stiffen. He groaned and looked down at me and said, "Don't tease or you won't get any." He said.

I blinked a few times innocently at him and I took all of him into my mouth. I heard him cursing a few words and then he let go of my hair and put both of his hands above his head making two triangles.

After bobbing my head a few times and pleasures him, he started saying something I couldn't understand. Well, maybe I sucked him off till he didn't know how to speak anymore. I smirked while he was in my mouth and then I felt something rushed to my mouth.

"That's right, baby girl." He said and pulled me up so that we were both standing. "I have to go. I've got work." He said and duty after getting dressed. I was confused. I just did something for him and he didn't even thank me. Hell, he did even kissed me as a 'thank you'. I stood there dumbfounded. I watched him dressed and got out of the room.

That was like my second blow.job and I was already left alone. I cried to my sleep and that's just how my day went. I skipped dinner and locked myself in the room alone.

That's what I need, to be alone.