Part 1

"Just get a drink! I'll go and see if my baby is here anywhere." Sarah said before leaving me alone in the packed club.

"Any drink for milady?" A bartender asked. I shook my head and smiled before leaving the spot and sat at the chair, alone.

Is this how people go party? They bring someone and ditch them.

I sighed and took out my phone and pressed on the über driver app. We came here with her car and the last we went clubbing, we almost crashed or we did crashed. Not that bad. Just a few scratches on my face but her car didn't survived.

After that, I texted Sarah telling her that I'm not feeling well and I'm going home by the über driver.

I stood outside and then a black matte Audi drove in. The exact same as how the person described his car. I walked to the car and knocked on his window before bending my knee so that our heigh were about the same. "Are you my uber?" I asked him. He stared at my chest before nodded a few times.

I got in the passenger seat and did the seatbelt.

"Hey, my phone isn't working. I'm not sure why. I forgot the address of your house. Where is it?" He asked with a sweet smile. I told him the address and we drove in silence. An awkward one. We kept stealing glance from each other.

"Here?" He asked when he stopped in front of my house. I nodded and thanked him before getting out of his car. Just as I unlocked the gate, he stopped me.

"I'm Justin. Justin Bieber. What about you, beautiful?" He asked me.

"Avery. Avery Erwin." I smiled.

"Okay. Umm. This is my number. Call me when you need a drive." He winked at me.

I smiled at him one last time before entering my house. I threw my high heels and threw myself on the couch. Mom and dad will only come home in two weeks. What am I supposed to do at home? I'm still unemployed. Dammit.

I sighed and stared blankly at the ceiling. Suddenly, the bell rang. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Justin?"

"I wasn't your uber driver but I'm catching feelings for you." He said before smashing his lips to mine.

His lips were tender and plump. He inserted his tongue into my mouth, exploring it. Our tongues were fighting in dominance.

His hands were roaming my back to my behind. My hands were wrapped on his neck while my fingers were playing with his smooth hair.

He pulled away, panting, gasping for air.

"Your bedroom?"

"My parents aren't home. If we wanna do it here it's fine too." I smiled shyly.

"Your parents bed then." He smiled cheekily.

"No! I mean, no. They have cameras in their rooms. My room will be then." I took his hands before walking to my bedroom, I locked the front door and rushed to my bedroom.

"Wow." He said when he entered the room. "The bed is big enough." He said and kissed me passionately again. His hands were trying to get my off my dress.

"Wait. Condoms? I'm not on pills." I said when I pull away. He took out his wallet and showed me a small foil packet. I smiled and asked him to help to unzip my dress, making it fall like a puddle around my legs. "Your turn." I said.

___________

LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!!

HELP ME INCREASE IT!!