Part 2

A month has passed by so quickly. But, most of the time I spend it at home since I was just a librarian at a nearby library. Also, I had learnt a few things about Justin. Well, I didn't asked him but I did follow him around like a spy. But I didn't get caught... yet.

Anyways, Justin was in my apartment, just spending time with me as he was a little bored at home and on the other hand, I had a free week. A week with no work. How cool was that. They said they needed to use the library for some events and stuff for the whole week.

"Hey! Dildo is calling you!" I heard Justin's voice boomed from the living room to the kitchen where I was standing, making him a hot cocoa. I jogged out of the kitchen to answer the phone call but then it died when I reached there and I shrugged it off. I brought the hot cocoa forward for Justin and he started talking again. "Who's dildo anyway? He or she has a cool name." He smiled.

I nodded and looked at him and replied, "He's my brother. Not that he's gay or something but when we were young, I caught him playing with his mom's dildo in his room acting like it was a rhino horn and stuff and attacked me. Gross." I stuck my tongue out and showed a face of disgust whilst he started laughing.

He checked his phone for a little while and looked back at me. "Um, I've got a little thing to do. Maybe we'll continue this conversation another time?" He raised both his cute eyebrows and I nodded sent him out the door. Afterwards, I got in a new outfit <pic>, and left home for shopping.

Getting out of home was one thing I didn't like as I have to look so presentable and carrying bags on your shoulders and making sure you did everything.

I drove to the nearest mall where I had only been there once, the second day when I moved in but I went there for a little while just after work to find out about it.

The automatic door slides open, allowing me to step into the mall. It was packed, maybe because it was Saturday.

I started my shopping at a camera shop and started buying Polaroid films for my camera at home and then moved on to some other shops at the same level and then I walked to the next level followed by the next one.

"Hi, can I help you?" A salesman came next to me as I was looking through the sports bras.

"Yea... Is there any types that those secured ones?" I asked him and eyed his name tag, Ryan.

"Uh, I don't know."

"Maybe those tight ones but not push ups?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"I'll recommend you those at those racks." He pointed at the racks next to body lotions and all. I nodded and thanked him before walking away.

-

"Stella? Dildo? Chaz? What are you- Justin?" I looked at them in confusion as Justin was pinned on the wall by Chaz and my stupid little brother. Stella, my stepmom was just cheering but once I called them out, they looked at me and froze.

"Who's this guy? Looking at you apartment as if he wanted to break in." Chaz said.

"Well yea. He's the homeless man." I said sarcastically. "Are you stupid? Does he look like one? He's my neighbor. I swear you guys are like bunch of retards." I shook my head and unlocked the door for them to come in.

"Well, sorry bro." Chaz said to Justin.

"How are things going on?" I asked the both of them. Christian shrugged while Chaz replied, "Okay, I guess. Still the same just that this boy misses you." He snaked his hand to my butt and squeezed it. Everyone saw it including Justin.

I bit his arm and moved away from him.

"Go get yourself a girlfriend." I scoffed at him.

"At least I get more pus-"

"No! I got more than you! More girls want me than you! In high school they wanted me to have sex with them. Remember Ashley? Hottest bitch in the neighborhood was begging me to bang her?" I raised my eyebrows as I was telling the fact.

"Fine. Fine, whatever." He gave up.

"You're lesbian? I thought I could make a move on you." Justin sighed and we all burst into laughter.