Part 6

Him begging had been dragged to a week now. He had been on my doorstep with roses and tulips in his hands every day for me to accept it but I would just give it to my next door neighbor, Miss Sanataria.

One phrase was that good things only happen once and I believe that in the good thing because of he was the good thing, he wouldn't go begging and bugging me to be with him all for one week.

I was about to lock my front door when it was knocked. I opened it and it was right. Justin was standing there with white roses. "I want you to accept this flower." He brought it to my chest and I held it, preventing it from falling. "This might be the last rose I give you because for you, I'm annoying, trying to get your attention. For all I know, all this week I can't make you smile. All I did was make you sigh and rolled your eyes at me. But, I can assure you that if you tell me that you don't want this to be the last rose I'm giving you, let me stay." He said with hope in his eyes.

"Let me in. I might be the one giving you happiness and everything you need in a relationship. You're eighteen in just six months. Then, you're a legal adult and we don't have to be secret anymore." He smiled.

"And what if everything turns out to be a stupid game to you?" I asked him.

"It's not and it won't. You're the best thing that had happened in my life." He slides his hand on my neck and moved the hair to the back of my shoulder and then he leaned it, same as me. We shared as kiss and I nodded.

Why? Because I with him, I felt alive. I felt wanted rather than other my boyfriends.

"I'll give you this chance to be with me. But if you ever fucked it up, you won't be able to get me back. Even how hard you've worked." I said to him and he grinned.

"Alright. Be ready tonight." He kissed my cheek. "And remember, keep this as a secret."