Part 1

"I may not be back for dinner or just a little late for dinner, honey." My husband shouts from our room and and jogged down the stairs and once he stood in front of me, he handed me his blue black tie.

"I'm a little disappointed but it's alright." I whispered to him and adjusted his collar and carefully tie his tie. "Have good day, babe!" I shout at he rushed to his car outside and drove off.

I sighed and called up on a few of my friends. "Hey, are you free?" I talked through the phone.

"Yep. Hey Charlie, you hungry? Cause I'm thinking of coming over and eating your breakfast!" Heidi laughed.

"Sure! My breakfast hasn't even been touched."

After a few replies, we hang up and I head to the and get the cutleries ready for me and her.

Soon enough, I heard the sound of an engine killed. The door snapped opened and there Heidi was.

"It's been a long time since we did this, huh?" She said as she took her first bite of my pancake. I nodded at her words and continue eating.

We hung out at the mall until it was at least three in the afternoon and went home separately.

Waiting was the worse. Waiting for Justin to come home since five and now it's six thirty. My phone rang from across the room and I ran for it to answer, hoping its Justin.

"Mrs Charlize Justin?" A male voice booms through the phone.

"Yes? Who's this?"

"Oh, I'm Doctor Hasim from the general hospital. You did took a test last two weeks am I right? Well, I have good news for you! You are six weeks pregnant!"

"Really? Oh my god! This is amazing." I gasp for air.

"You can come back when you're pregnant for four months to check the gender or when you have month check up or even when you feel uncomfortable and remember not to stress out, it's unhealthy for the baby."

"Alright, thank you doc!" I screamed and ended the phone call.

The front door opened and Justin threw his bad on the couch and loose his tie. "Honey, have you eaten?" I smiled, wanting to share the great news with him.

"Yup. There was a party at work. I told you not to wait for me." He rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs to our room.

After my lonely dinner, I changed to my nightdress and brush my teeth before going into bed. I saw Justin quickly put his phone under his pillow right after I walking out of the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"If you really want to ask something, just shoot it." He snaps.

"It's nothing. You just seem so upset whenever your with me." A tear rolled down my cheek. Luckily my back was facing him so he wouldn't see me cry.

"No, it's not that." He sighs. "It's work. It's got me all stressed out, darling." He hugged me and tried to turn me around so I'm facing him. "Don't cry. I know I don't make you smile a lot but I'll work on it." He kissed nose.

"Do you ever want a child?" I asked, giving him a hint.

"Of course." He smiled.

And the night goes that way, we chatted until Justin fall asleep in my arms.

The morning after, I woke up alone in the bed. Justin was no longer hugging me or laying on top of me.

Until I saw a note on the nightstand.

Charlie,

I might not be able to have dinner again with you but I'll make sure I'll get home early.

Later, Justin.

I pout my lips a little and read the clock. It's still quite early I thought to myself.

I got off the bed and got ready to surprise Justin about the other person living inside me.

The drive to his office was slow and it was so sunny outside.

Once I got to his level, his PA greeted me. "Missus Bieber, should I get Mister Bieber for you?" I shook my head at her and smiled at her politely.

"I'm going to surprise him!" I smiled in excitement.

As I clutched my bag and walked into his office, I knew it was a mistake.