Part 4

"Mom?" Justin's voice was heard, talking to the woman at the door.

"I'll leave you two alone. I'm trusting you." She said before closing the door.

"Oh god. My heart almost stops when she opened the door." I said, breathing out in relief.

"My mom is alright with is, I guess." He shrugs and continue eating. "Girlfriend, I've cooked for us so will you wash it?" He asked politely, stealing a kiss from me.

"Yes, boyfriend." After washing the dishes and cleaned myself and wore Justin's clothes, we drove back to my place. To my surprise, my parents were home.

"Honey! We missed you! And who is this fine young man?" My mom wiggled her eyebrows.

"My boyfriend. We met each other two months ago. So yea." I smiled at my parents. My mom were smiling while my dad were looking at Justin up and down.

"Let's have lunch!" Mom said, grabbing my hand and her bag, slipping over her shoulder and sat in the family car.

We ate in subway for lunch. My parents go to know Justin during the lunch. My dad cleared his throat and then he looked at Justin. "Have you 'penetrate' my daughter yet?" He asked. My eyes bulged out and looked over to dad. I have Justin's hand a squeeze and shook my head.

"No sir." He answered.

"Good. Because she's still a virgin. I want all slow and gentle for her." Dad said making me embarrassed. I kicked his leg to hit to shut him up and it worked.

We finished our lunch and then we stayed at my place. My parents had approved our relationship and it was the best thing that had happen. "Baby. Come to bed." Justin told me. I was currently on my study table, watching some YouTube videos.

"Two minute seventeen seconds, baby. Hold on." I said and continue watching the video. The video ended and I looked back and saw Justin folding his arms, his back was resting on my headboard. I crawled to him and kissed his ear seductively. His eyes fluttered open and smiled at me. "Let's take a nap together." I whispered and then kissed the top of his nose, making him laugh.

"I don't want. Let's go for another date. I'm bored." He said while picking up my hand and kissing my knuckles. "Miss Erwin, let's have another date. Please say yes." He said with his puppy eyes. It was so hard to say no. I finally nodded.

"Great! Let's clean ourselves up and then I'll send you home and we'll start our date!" He clapped his hands and picked me and walked into the bathroom.

"You know I can walk, am I right?" I asked him. He nodded and after that I chased him out of the toilet for me to shower which took a long time as he insisted for us to shower together.

When I got out of the shower, he was already in the kitchen reading a newspaper. I cleared my throat and he looked at me and smiled. "Are you ready, Miss Erwin?" He arched his eyebrows. I nodded and he stood up, locked my arms with him and he drove off to my house. "Wear something casual, sweetheart." He said before I got out of the car and got ready for my date.