Part 3

SORRY, SOME OF THE STORY DOESNT CONTAIN DADDY KINK BUT IT DOES CONTAIN SMUT, SO YEAH. :) HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY BOOK!! :)

________________ __________

Waking up to another was a bad idea. I pushed myself out of bed and went into the huge toilet and cleaned myself to start the day ahead. Once I had showered, I dressed into my white tank top and long grey pants. After throwing my hair into a messy bun, I went down all the way to the first level to get out of this house for once, to buy groceries.

But it was only to see Justin in the kitchen. He cleared his throat and put the porcelain cup on the glass table and looked up to me with those monster eyes. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked me with his eyebrows raised.

"Out. We need groceries. I need to go now if not it's going to be crowded." I said and moving further to the door but he called my name again. I stopped in my tracks and saw him standing up. "I'll send you there. And I'll shop with you." He said with confidence in his voice. I felt guilty.

I've signed for a divorced paper since the last three days.

And I and very not sure if he had received the paper or not. Or maybe he had received and bow he's making a change. I think...

I nodded stiffly and watched him walked to me. I followed him carefully from the back and then got into one of his car that he was already in. "So where do you always shop?"

"Umm, Target?" I said. I haven't even wore my seatbelt. I swear, this is my second time riding a car with him alone. The first time was right after we married. He drove us home and the nightmare begun.

"That's like so far. You always walk there? Like every time when you need to shop?" He asked while drumming onto the steering wheel with the beat.

"I cycle. I borrowed it from Jack." I whispered. To be honest, I was scared to speak whenever I'm with him.

"That dickhead? Why? Why didn't you just ask me to drive you there?" He asked me and moved his head to looked at me for a little while and then he looked to the front again.

"I tried... The last time I asked you I got a beating and I was- was locked in my room." My voice was small. And luckily, we had arrived. I quickly got out of the car, rushing like a mad dog. But as I took a few steps away from the car, I felt fingers wrapped around my wrist. "Wait. Sorry. Sorry for the bad marriage I gave you. I've got the paper. I'm sorry. I'm not going to sign it. I want to show you that I can do it. I want to show that I can be a good husband." He said looking into my eyes.

"Why now? Why only after two years? I suffered with you for two years. Why now?" Tears were threatening from my eyes. "But you knew what? I don't care. We're here to shop. Get the cart. I'll be inside." I said and left him hanging there.

A few moments later, while I was at the chips section, Justin came with a cart and still with his forced smile.

"We need like more chips at home." He commented. I didn't respond to him. All I did was get two of each that was at the shelf and get it inside the cart. "So can we go dinner tonight?" He asked me again while we were walking through the silent aisle at the frozen section.

"I have to cook." I said and get a few clean and cut chicken.

"It's your free day. Come on, just tonight." He smiled at me and reached to me and kissed my cheek. I felt my cheek heated up and then he started teasing me. "Aww. You're blushing. My little baby Kristella is blushing." He smiled.

"You know, sometimes I wonder why you're family called me Kristen. When like my name has no 'ten' at the end." I said and earned a chuckled from Justin.

"Alright, so what do we need now?" He asked after we had the cart was almost full.

"You get to the cashier first. I need to get something real quick." I said before rushing off but my wrist was caught.

"Not alone. Come on."

He followed me to the toiletries section then there we get my tampons. "There. Isn't it easy? You don't have to use anything from me now on." He smiled. I'm very not sure if the smile was a genuine one or a fake one.

We then moved to the cashier and once things were packed, we went back to his car but, he didn't get the route home. He went somewhere else. "We're getting you a phone. What-"

"I have a phone at home."

"That's telephone. Not-"

"iPhone six plus is a telephone?" I asked him, sarcasm in my voice.

"Yes, I mean no. Where the h.eck did you get that s.hit from?"

"Jack. He gave me for my birthday." I smiled, remembering the huge birthday party he threw for me.

"What? So you f.ucked him? Maybe this baby isn't mine." He poked my stomach.

"What? You're the one who took my virginity and not treating me like a wife and the treating the house like a hotel, going in and out as you please and say this baby isn't yours? Now you know why I can't stand you. I want you to sign the paper. I'll call my lawyer to send you another one." I said and a tear slipped off my eye. "Drive me home."

Without a word being spoke, he start the car and drove away. I didn't even bother cooking dinner for him and myself. All I did when we came home was ran into my room, yes my room, it was at the second level, and changed into comfortable clothing and laid on my bed.

I thought he would really change. But, I guess he changed but it wasn't for good. It was for a name. A name for 'a good husband'.

---------

VOTE FOR JUSTIN POV GUYSS!!