Part 4

He picked me up from the table by the back of both my thighs and pinned me on the window. He started kissing my neck and I unbuttoned his shirt. Suddenly, the window opened up and both of us fell over that's when I heard a female voice calling me.

"Aubrey!" I woke up and hit my head on my laptop and saw her smiling. "Wet dreams about what?" She smirked.

"Fucking Justin and died half-way." I said to her.

"You mean Mr Bieber? You-"

My face went red. "No! I was just kidding. Why would you think about that?"

"Well, I heard you moaning. I thought you wanted some of my fingers in you." She raised her eyebrows at me. I laughed at her.

Justin came out of the office furiously and grabbed my shoulder. "Office now." He said to me. I followed his fast pace to his office. Once we were in there, he slammed the door behind me making me jumped a little. "Who the f.uck is Jackie?" He gritted his teeth.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I looked at him walking to his seat.

"I've heard you guys have been going out lately. It's been a huge thing in the office and Jackie is a great worker I don't want him to quit because of you if he was hurt." He said. The words that came out of his mouth made me laugh and received a death glare from him. "You think it's funny? How funny is it? Laugh all you want later. Explain." He said as if it was a big deal.

"You don't understand, Mr-"

"Don't. I said explain." He rolled his eyes at me as he spun while sitting on his office chair.

"Well, I went out with him the other night for a movie night then in the middle of the movie, he farted and the cinema was so smelly. Turns out Luke was there and you, Luke can't keep his mouth shut." I shrugged and laughed a little as I remembered what happened clearly. "So, yea. There you go. My explanation." I smiled at him.

"Okay... I need you to go to the dinner with me today. We have a meeting. Important one. I'll send you the dress later." He said and brought his attention to his computer. "Cancel your plans. We have to meet our business partners" he said and looked at me and then looked at the door. "You can go now."

Without any words, I nodded before going out of the room.

After work, I received a light tight purple dress that hugs me perfectly. The sleeve ended just at my elbow. The sleeves were lace. They were beautiful. The dress was a little short as it stops on just a little above my knees. Also, he delivered me a violet pumps. I've fixed my make up and everything when the door bell rang. I ran to it and opened the door revealing Justin. He was wearing a dark purple suit.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

We got into his car but the thing that makes it weird was he was driving. Usually, he had a driver with him everywhere. When we got out of his car, it stopped at a huge house, no, more like a mansion.

"Bieber! Didn't think you would come! Mr Baker is at the balcony second level." An old man said to him. He thanked him and wrapped his arms around my waist all the way when we saw a middle aged man sitting on a chair in the balcony of the second level.

"Hello there, beautiful." he said when he say me. I took out my hand to shook it with his but instead, he kissed it. I turned as red as a tomato when Justin snapped at him for kissing my hand.

"Right, listen here Edward. Listen well. I've got the proposal done right for you so if you don't mind, can you just show me what you've got?" Justin asked.

"Take it slow, alright. Just wanna have fun with this beautiful lady here." He joked. "Anyways, wait for me in the dining room. Dinner is ready and all. I'll come back down later I need to take my laptop."

"This is so cool!" I said while looking around the dining hall. It wasn't a room it was far from it. The seats were golds and there were crystals around the perimeter of the chair. It was beautiful.

"Sit down, please." A lady said and rolled her eyes before going in the kitchen. When she came out, she has tea in her hands. "Sir Baker told me that you can take anything you want from the kitchen. It's my time to go home, hope you enjoy your dinner." She said, untying her apron and walked away.

It's been ten minutes that we waited. The grapes and toast that were made for us were already finish and Mr Baker is not even here yet. "I'm going to find him." Justin stood up and disappear from the hallway.

After a few minutes, Justin went back down.

"We're going home. Turns out he was f.ucking some whores." He rolled his eyes. "I need a hand job from you in the car later."