Part 1

"Zoe , are you sure you don't want me to drive you? Because there will be thousands more of crazy girls like you there." My mom said as I painted my cheek with the letter 'J' on the my left cheek while 'B' on my right one with purple color paint.

"It's okay, mom, besides if they push me, I push them if they get in my way, I'll make sure they die. It's how it works you do me, I do you." I said, not looking at her. I wasted my hand and got my customized Justin Bieber bag and sling it on my shoulder and kissed my mom's cheek and left the house.

The drive to get to the meet and greet conference wasn't that bad, yes, I saw a few girls dressed up like how I was but we are just we were. No fandom can understand us.

"Ticket," the big man with an all black clothing asked me.

I showed him mine and slung it around my neck and walked into the bigass room.

Pictures of Justin were hanging all around the walkway and walls. Walls were painted purple and his music was playing. I quickly got onto the queue and only after two hours then it was my turn.

"Hey there beautiful." Justin said and pulled me into a hug and I literally froze. Like I really didn't know what to do.

My eyes started to water and I gave him the poster I wanted his autograph on and we took a picture on my phone before he gave something into my hand and kissed my cheek. "Let's pose for another picture."

His hand were around my waist and so was mine but he looked to the camera while I was busy admiring him and I didn't even know the camera had flashed and soon, the moment was over.

I was supposed to get out of the room and drive back home.

I took the paper and read it. With his scribbly handwriting, 'meet me at nine outside, babe. P.s you look very beautiful and I wrote this since I found you on the line.'

I smiled to myself and started jumping like mad because who would get a letter from Justin that he told them to wait for him? To meet up with him? I skipped, the gay walk, to my car and drove home.

-

I did change my outfit and cleaned my face but I didn't really change much because I was still wearing the tight denim jeans I was wearing Justin and the leather jacket but just that I changed my shirt to a white tank top and I put on a little bit of make up and let my hair down, as usual.

I got out of the car and have my Big Mac in my hand while coke in another and having difficulty on slinging my bag over my shoulder.

I felt a hand tug on it and put it for me, I was scared for life and dropped my burger and spall tee the coke and heard someone laughing. I turned my body to the back and to see none other than Justin.

"Hey. I'll buy you a new burger?"

"That would be nice." I smiled and hugged him. "I'm Zoe. Zoe Weston."

"Justin-"

"I know you." I laughed and slipped my phone in my back pocket.

"So, about the burger, want some heavy supper or something else? I haven't eaten since four in the afternoon."

"Anything you like." I said and followed him as he walked and a few moments when we reached the front gate, flashes were around us. Justin wrapped an arm protectively around me and once we got in the car, he started it and he put an arm at the back of my seat with his muscle flexing and reversed the car then the gate opened and he drove us to an Italian restaurant that I didn't know of.

"So is that nice?" I asked Justin, trying to make a conversation. He hummed and nodded and ignored me for the rest of our big-supper.

"So what do you do now?" He asked me as he took a sip of his orange juice and wiped his mouth to clean the sauce. Well, he only states talking only after her finishes his meal.

"I work in a restaurant. I clean kitchens and did some waitering but that's only if I'm school-free." I said and smile.

"That's cool. So you're from Los Angeles?"

"No. I'm was born in New Zealand but my family moved here just a few years ago." I said to him and nodded a little as it was a little awkward.

"You wanna go home? I could drive you back to the place and get your car and you could drive home." He said, already getting up. I had no choice but to get up. I wanted to talk to him more but guess today just wasn't the day.

When we got there, he didn't even said like a sweet goodbye, all he did was unbuckle my seatbelt and unlock the door for me. Well, me being me, I slammed the door after I left the car then drove home.

-

It's been three days since we had the little thing between me and Justin.

Just yesterday, a photo of him and Kylie Jenner was posted on Instagram. They were both on the beach and well, making out and shit. Well, it did hurt me for a second but who am I to him? I was just another fan.

After class, there was no work for me at the restaurant so I went home straight and surf on Twitter to chat with my friends until one of my friends, Cindy, dmed me.

@cindy101 : GIRL! YOU WENT OIT WITH JUSTIN AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?! AND THAT LITTLE ASS WENT ON A DATE WITH THAT SKANK LAST NIGHT!

I was actually surprised when she messages me that.

@Zoezow : How'd u know?

@cindy101 : it's trending and oops, sorry not sorry I told them your account so get ready to be spammed. I have school work to do.

@cindy101 : bye!

And from thirty- two followers, I got at least seven thousand followers and thousands of mentions. My Twitter was blowing up and soon, I got a follow from Justin and at that time, I swear to god I wanted to block him but I love him.

@justinbieber : Hey Zoe, some chick mentioned your Twitter account last few minutes so I got it now. Maybe we can chat?

@zoezow : Shut up. Go with that skank.

@justinbieber : who r u talking bout?

@zoezow : who? Y not u check it?

I locked my phone, not bothering what he was going to say and jumped on my bed, sighing.

"Why must life be so unfair?" I whispered to myself.

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO HAVE THOSE ACCOUNT CHATS BUT IM GOING TO WRITE THE FIRST ALPHABET ONLY BECAUSE IM LAZY (A/N : I LOVE YOU ALL) <-- IF YOU READ THAT, comment ily2