Part 2

"You look absolutely stunning today." Mr Bieber smiled at me. I returned him a smile and went back to stirring my coffee. "Make sure to look twice more stunning for tomorrow night." He winked at me and took a bite his toast.

"Tomorrow night?" I questioned him.

"God, you forgot! The dance! You're coming with me." He said and walked out of the pantry furiously. I shrugged and took a sip of my coffee and thought about buying a dress for tomorrow night but it would just be a one-time thing. I sighed and walked to my table.

"How was the big boob Bre?" Hilary joked.

"I received a weird phone call last night. The man called out my full name only when I asked who was it, he asked me again. It's bullshit so I hung up." I told her.

"Maybe it was just someone who pulled a prank on you. Don't think about it too much." She said and patted my shoulder twice. I nodded at her and continue with my work.

Today was a fast day. At two, I got out of work and went to my yoga class but before that, I went to Taco Bell. I mean who doesn't have time for it?

I was wearing my thin light blue tank top and yoga pants. My yoga mat was on my other hand. While walking, a car slowed down next to me, same paced as I was walking. The window was black and I could see who was inside the car.

-

"So, how was work so far for you?" Charles asked me.

"Same old, same old. Just that I have to attend some dance thing with my boss for a guy birthday." I said while stabbing the chicken with my fork.

"He looks at you in a different way." He mumbled at me before drinking his wine.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"I can tell he likes you. Interested in you."

"Nonsense. He's a womanizer. I won't fall for his trap." I said.

"Yea right. You've been working there for at least seven months now. You only see woman coming in and out with sex hair the first two months and then the rest, he went flirting with you. Also, most woman you saw in the office had attacked you for stealing their mans. Means, he's falling for you." He said while smiling at me, showing his pearl white teeth. "And, i know he's a nice man just that he hasn't settled down yet."

After the great dinner, I asked him to wait for me as I went into a salon to do my hair and my nails for tomorrow.

I died my hair back to its natural color, black. Also, Charles had bought me an outfit for the dance tomorrow. Mr Bieber had told me that the dance wasn't too formal and he doesn't want me to wear a dress so, I wore a two piece clothing.

Charles drove us home silently afterwards. "Thanks." I said and kissed his cheek before getting out of his car.

SORRY, ITS SO FREAKING SHORT!!