Part 5

The whole journey was full of screaming and laughter in the car. "Why can't you just tell me where you're bringing me?" I whined for the hundredth time. "I can't and I won't. You'll eventually know." He said, eyes not leaving the windshield.

I huffed and folded my arms. I gasped when I saw the old trampoline at the side of the road and the beautiful lake at the side of the road. "See? You know where I'm bringing you."

"Mmk. Are we going to the restaurant here?" I asked while remembering the first date that his dad sponsored us when we were thirteen. "Are we on a date?" I squeak, scared of rejection.

"You're the smartest girl! You just got a million dollars from it! Duh," he said in a boring tone.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Someone's pissy today."

The drive continued for a couple of minutes before he turned of the engine and got off. "Let's go. We're gonna be late." He said, excitement in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah," I wrapped my arms around him and followed him.

"A little picnic for my princess." He whispered when we reached the small gazebo lighted with white fairy lights. "This is amazing."

"I did it for you, babe. Let's eat. I did it all by myself." He kissed my cheek pulled out the chair for me to sit.

"Ravioli. It's not one of your favourites, but it's mine. Appreciate it, babe." He winked and served me.

The dinner was accompanied with small talks and a few memories that was shared together. Once we were done eating he walked by my side and stood me up.

"I know I'm an asshole to you but I'm in love with you since the first time we met, ever since my mom invited your family over for dinner, I know I had my eyes on you, pretty girl." He kissed my nose. "I hope you don't mind spending your whole life with me because I sure as hell don't." He smiled and got on his knees.

That's when I heard cameras flicking and gasps around us. It was out family, dressed casually just like how me and Justin are.

"I know we're still young but this is a promise ring from me to you. Promise to not let each other go promise to.." He started tearing up and I quickly said "yes,".

He got up and hugged me, started to spin me around and kiss me on the lips.

-

"I think I know what you want." I laid on my stomach and support my face with my elbow.

"Yeah?" He looked at me right in the eye. Mom and dad was back at home but I decided to stay over at Justin's to 'have quality time with Jaxon.'

I nodded and bit my lip nervously.

His cold fingers trailed under my, well his sweatpants, and remained his eye contact with me. He licked his lips and whispered, "you know what I want to be called in bed?" and bit my ear seductively. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Daddy?" I asked with humour in my voice.

"You're ruining the moment!" He laughed and got off of me. "Whatever lets just get in to it." He roughly pushed me on the bed and I took this moment to push his shirt up and took it off of him while we were kissing deeply.

He wasted no time and forced a finger into me. I hissed at his cold and long finger. "Sorry," he mumbled and continued kissing me while he slid his hands in my shirt and and grabbed my left breast harshly. Without warning, he slipped another finger. I was out of breath.

"So wet for me, huh?" He mumbled against my lips.

I couldn't do anything but nodded and brushes my fingers on his length and heard him cursed. "Bad move." He stopped kissing me and flipped me so I was back to the position where I was laying on my stomach.

He spanked me and pulled my hips up. Once he pulled me panties down, he came closer and whispered, "I like to hit it from the back." Again, without warning, he slammed into me causing me to yelp and held onto the bed headboard for dear life.

"F.uck." He hissed. That went on for a few more minutes and we laid on each other. His head was on my chest while mine was on his pillow. "This is so embarrassing. If you weren't too tight I would have lasted for a few more minutes." He said and I laughed. "Laughed again. Your boobs move when you laugh." He turned to me and sucked on my nipple.

"You should get nipple piercing. It looks hot in you and your big tits." I smacked his arm at his choice of words.

Someone knocked on his door and said, "You guys know you are too loud, right? If the bed breaks, I'm not buying you a new one." His Mom said over the door and we laughed.

That's how I spent my night with him.

----------

ITS REALLY AWKWARD TO WRITE THE SMUT OMG
I WATCHED SOME SEX GIFS ON TWITTER FOR EXAMPLESSS

I NEED JESUS WE ALL DO