Part 1

"This is a goodbye?" Christian asked me and I shook my head.

"No dildo, it's just a see you later thing but the later is about seven months? I don't know. I have to bring my stuff and look at the new apartment tomorrow." I shrugged and kissed his cheek. "That dickhead is calling you." I said, pointing at Chaz who was calling over to him.

"Okay. Later my friend is coming to collect the house key and same as tomorrow. Make sure you send me a few pictures of your new apartment." He winked at me and got into the car and then drove away with Chaz.

A few hours after they had left the house for some college stuff that last for an at least six to seven months, I got a phone call from the agent saying that the viewing of the apartment was moved to today and luckily, I wasn't booked today and met her at the apartment.

It was beyond beautiful. The walls were painted in light brown and the floor was mahogany. There were a total of three bedrooms and two toilets in there. Maybe I forgot to mention the doors were cool. It's a slide door but it was glass. It was just a normal wood door but it's slide. I don't have to worry about the room being locked or the hinges were ripped.

"Alright. Since you've signed the papers, these are the keys." She gave me and threw a warm smile at me before getting out of the apartment.

Finally. I don't have to worry about that dildo, I mean Christian bothering me in the same house. He was a little brother to me I mean we were step siblings. My dad married to his mom three years after my mom died because of cancer.

F.uck cancer.

Chaz was his best friend who had this huge thing on me since I was thirteen. We became siblings at the age of twelve while he was ten. Since then, Chaz was active coming over and checking me out.

And you might asked why I called Christian dildo. Well, one time I saw him playing with his mom red big dildo while cleaning his room and saying then he attached the clip on his head and said he was a rhino.

Anyways, I got back home and packed when Zach came to collect the house key but I told him to wait as it was my last box before I put it at the back of my car.

"Here." I gave him and got into my car and drove away to my new house. There was a little traffic while driving there and while I was stuck in a jam, I was fighting with myself whether to paint the walls green or leave it.

Soon, I got to my apartment and brought up the boxes while I was on the phone with Christian.

"Anyways, the furnitures are coming maybe tonight or tomorrow. I've asked mom about it already." He said over the phone followed by a yawn.

I took out the last box and slapped the car door and walked to the lift.

"That's great then. How's the both of them doing? I tried calling them but I can't get-" I bump into someone causing me and the box to fall on the floor. "Damn it." I collected my bras and panties and put them back in the box before getting up and saw a fine man standing with a cheeky smile on his face.

"You forgot this." He said. My purple lace thong was on his finger. He passed it to me and walked away.

That was the most awkward three seconds of my life.

Once I got to my apartment, I sorted my things out and when I was done, I made popcorns and watched a movie but stopped when there was a knocked on the door.

"Hi?" I question the man earlier.

"Um, I guess we are neighbors. Hi, I'm Justin." He took his hands out.

"I'm Abilene. Abilene Winters." I smiled at him. "Sorry. I was just eating popcorns and my hands are sticky."

"Cool um, well then you can call me next door if you need anything." He smiled. Like a dick? I smiled at my dirty thought and I laughed before nodded at him.

He walked away and after seeing him getting into his house, I closed the door and continued watching finding nemo.

_______________

HE CAME AT THE LAST PART BUT DID YOU ENJOY IT??

AND THE GIRL'S NAME I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE. IS IT COOL??