Part 6

"You mean a giant big d.ick?" I looked at him innocently.

"Whatever you want to call it, Lex."

"Lex?" I asked him. A new nickname for me again?

"You don't like it, baby? I love it." He smiled and moved his hips more front to my face. "Can't wait any longer."

Unzipping his pants was a little problem as it was tight around his crotch but once I was done, I yank his pants down to his ankle. His member was still in his boxer so I started to tease him a little, I grabbed his balls and squeezing it, gave it a little massage before I pulled his member out of his boxer. "Alright, god. The way you tease me just makes me think that you've already knew how to do like an expert."

"Trust me, I've only licked it, I've never done the real whole job thing." I laughed at the end.

"Let's start from basic. Just lick it like a lollipop." He winked and chuckled at me.

Widening my mouth put insert his length in my mouth wasn't like a lollipop. It's was as if that ten hot dogs was filling my mouth!

---

My life was back to normal, back to Starbucks, making coffees and taking orders from everyone. College is starting in a week from now. I wasn't planning on going but looking at a price of the classes makes me want to throw up if I don't go and attend them. As I sweep the floor, early at four in the morning, cleaning the shop, Britney called me from the store.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"You have plans tonight? If no, you're coming with me to a party." She smiled at me, hoping me to say yes.

"Maybe. I mean, you're a Mom. And I have to find-"

"I'm still young. I'm only twenty six and you're nineteen! My mom is taking care of her. No worries. You can lend something of mine. It's a yes, then! Everything's settled." She showed me a satisfied smile and wave me away, telling me to get back to work.

Cleaning tables and making coffees. It was all the same until Justin walked into the coffee shop. He want alone though. He was with another girl. She was taller than me, almost the same height as Justin. She was skinnier but I had bigger boobs than her. It was just by looking at the tank she was wearing and that short shorts. Before they even walked in, his arms were around her waist. No surprise.

Well, according to the form or paper or whatever you want to call it, I wasn't supposed to be jealous or feel important in his life because I was just a submissive.

But, it hurts. He was the third guy I had s.ex with and the first s.ex that I ever enjoyed.

Putting on a fake bright smile as they approach the counter, I looked carefully at her and Justin. "Can I take your orders?"

"Babe, what do you want?" The girl said to Justin as she placed her arms around his neck. It's okay. #Rule 07 : No physical contact with dominant.

He just shrugged and looked at me. Not even caring to offer me a smile.

I shrugged the matter off. Maybe he wasn't just in the mood. Maybe the girl was so annoying that he though every girl was annoying. After a Long five minutes, they finally gave their orders.

They day went by smoothly. I ended my shift early but Britney called me back saying she needed help with closing the shop. Knowing that she always make dumb reasons to talk to me, I didn't ask her much.

"Story time." She placed two huge mugs on the table each for us. "Tell me why you're so down. Is it because of the di.ck.head? Because we are going to his party later on. It's his birthday or something. It's the time to shine!" Her talking speed was like a train.

"Shine? I'm not going if he's there." I said flatly.

"No, girl! You have to show him what he's losing. Your body. Show off. You've got a great one." She winked. "I'd bang you here if you were naked." She winked, an attempt to be sexy but failed badly.

We talked out some simple things and what to dress up, make ups and a lot of other things. Turns out, we weren't the only people in the shop. Liam, Nick and two new girls that just got the job to clean the kitchen last week were in the shop too.

"Get in my car. We'll dress up and kill bitches with our looks! Let's go!" Britney grabbed me by my wrist pulled me out of the shop.

_______________

It's quite short but, yea :) hope you guys liked it!!

:)