Part 1

I pressed my lips together, thinking of an answer or more like an excuse to give him. "So?" He spoke up.

I shook my head at looked at him. "I can't. Yoga class." It wasn't a lie. Maybe, because my yoga class is at six and the so called dinner is at eight.

"After that." I swing his pen when he said it.

"I can't. If you excuse me, I-"

"The thing is I don't. So, get your fabulous ass back to the chair. Your going with me. Not as a date but business partner." He snaps at me. I had no other choice so I nodded and looked at him. Trying to see what he was looking at, he wasn't looking at my face. A little lower. He was shamelessly looking at my cleavage. The first button fell off when I was in the train on the way to work just now, I had no idea why.

I took both ends at tried to clamp it together but failed as it showed more cleavage showing.

"Alright, I've had enough of that view. You can go back to work." He said to me and looked back to his laptop and back at me.

"Thank you, mr Bieber." I send him a warm smile and got out of his office and went to mine.

"So how was it? Was he flirt- Huge boobs you got there!" Hilary said. She's gay, bisexual to be exact. She always had thing huge crush on me since the first day I got here. Unluckily, she was my partner. I'm sure everyone else who was there in the office heard too as all men was looking at me hungrily and women's eyes were rolling at me. I turned red as tomato and took my red clipboard to cover my cleavage.

"I hate you." I whispered to Hilary.