Part 4

Justin
Justin
Justin
Charlize Bieber and Justin Bieber

I took the letter that was meant for me and Justin and put the letters for Justin down on the table and I locked the door. As I opened up the letter, Justin's footsteps was heard hitting the stairs.

"Baby, what's that?" He asked and hugged my from the back and kissed my cheek.

I blushed.

"Um, I don't know. I'm opening it now." I smiled shyly at him.

We're going to Italy.

That was all written on the huge paper.

"What?" I whispered in a monotone.

"We're having dinner but I didn't tell you where. I saw this new restaurant on Instagram. People said it was good so I want my wife to have a pleasant meal." I turned to him and gave him a hug.

"I love you." I whispered on his chest.

"I know, baby. I love you more. I'm sorry for what I've-" I put a finger on his lips and looked up to him.

"Please. No, I don't want to listen or bring it back." I tip toed and put my arms around his shoulder and kissed him.

I felt his hands moving from my thigh to behind my thigh and he pulled me up. I was straddling onto him.

Note : those who are fasting, read at your own risk *winky face*

My back hit against a hard surface which I think it's a door as I heard a knob being twisted. He rested my on a table or cabinet in the room and started pulling of my shirt and we had to break a kiss for it.

"Woah." I said pulled his shirt up too. "Wait. We're in the balcony. Let's go to our room." I jumped down and quickly grabbed his hand in mine. The sound of the door opened made me jerk away and froze.

It turns out to be our new maid. "Oh, I'm sorry darlings, continue whatever it was. I'll quickly clean up the house." She chuckled awkwardly.

"Why didn't you tell me you hired a maid?" I whispered in a hissing way when we get in our room.

"Because we're leaving in two hours for Italy and we need someone to look after the house." He came closer and cupped my face and kissed me.

His hands slowly travelled on my back and unclasped my bra and slipped it off my shoulder.

He took a step forward which causes me to take a step back and fall into the bed.

Soon, he took off his pants and promised he would be gentle. "Wait, wouldn't it be weird if I c.um inside you and then the baby... Whatever I'm ho.rny." He cupped my bre.asts in his hands and I could feel him teasing me, stroking him against me.

"Please." I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, almost begging. My eyes were rolled backwards when he started to push himself in.

Also, the little painfulness that spreads around around was there until a few thrusts.

"It's okay, baby. Let it all out." He whispered and bit my ear seductively. I grabbed his face and kissed his lips as an distraction to ease the pain away.

"I'm I'm close." He groaned and lay beside me, an arm below me and an arm above my pregnant belly.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." I kissed him and cuddled him.

"Go to sleep, babe."

Justin's POV

"Is everything ready?" I asked Mark, the manager of the restaurant.

"She's on the way here," he spoke again.

When she walked in from the entrance, I felt my pants tightened. All eyes were on her. She was wearing the black dress I left for her before coming here.

"Thank you for the dress and I love your little hide and seek game." She gave me a toothy smile.

"I knew you would. It's how I proposed to you, years ago." I held her hand on the table.

"Stop reminding me that we're old, please." She teased and pinched me lightly on my wrist.

"You're only twenty six and look like nineteen years old. You're still beautiful." I smiled at her. "Oh, and I've ordered our meals. They're your favourite."

When the food was served, Mark came to our tabled and whispered," someone called the paparazzi and about four of them are outside." I just nodded and dismissed him.

"The food taste so good!" She took another bite. Slowly, her food finished she rubbed her tummy. "This is the first time I came to a restaurant that serves a lot of food instead of one piece of brinjal and decorated." She laughs.

"Oh, that's because the Chef knew you were eating for two." I said and pulled her up from her seat. "We'll have our mouthwash in the plane." I kissed her forehead and took the front exit, not caring whether there are paparazzi outside.

Why are you guys here?

Justin here!

Charlie here!

Over here!

We keep our heads down and I put an arm over Char's shoulder to protect here from any danger that the sick paparazzi would do.

Once we got into the car, I told the driver to drive off quickly to my jet. "Justin, what about our things in the hotel?"

"Don't worry, they've packed it for us." I put an arm over her and squished her a little when we were in the plane.

"Ouch." She chuckled. "I forgive you." She said. When I looked at her, her eyes wasn't at me. She was looking down at the finger. The rock that I bought for her is on her finger and she's playing with it.

"What?" I wanted her to repeat and looked at me. "I forgive you." She whispers, still not looking at me. I knew she was crying.

"Baby, look at me." I put two fingers under her chin and pushed it up. Yes, she was crying. I cupped her face and used my thumb to wipe her tears away. "Stop, stop. I don't want you crying because of my stupid acts."

"Because it hurts. That's why."

"I know, I know I don't deserve another f.ucking chance from you but I'll be selfish enough to take it because I want you to be mine. And I'll be yours, baby." I kissed her roughly, our tongue fight in dominance.

When she broke the kiss, we were still so close, she was staring on my eyes while I stared into hers, sweet hazel brown ones.

"You're eyes. I could be lost in your eyes, the colour of you eyes." I said.

"You wanna be lost in poop? Because my eye colour is the colour of poop." She laughed non-stop.

"Way to ruin a moment, Mrs. Bieber."

"Sorry, I had to." She said and her eyes travelled to mine with her hands pressed against my cheek. "Where's the mouth wash? I'm sure you wanna taste me." She whispered in my ear while her hands were just above my bulge.

"Oh, yeah, baby." I growled and picked her up into the toilet.

________________________

and you won't be reading that smut, naughty naughty!!

Vote and comment, ya!

Fast updates as you guys requested!!:)

And forgive me if there's any errors, love