Part 4

Comment 'tootie' if you're reading this!:)

Justin's head was on my lap while my leg was wrapping his torso, stretched. We were watching some horror movie he picked out for both of us.

He started moving up, his head nearer to my crotch. He then starts moving left to right a few times until I knew what he was trying to do. "Stop, seriously?" I have a feeling that this is going to change to Netflix and chill.

"Why?" He pouted and looked at me.

"Having sex to a horror movie? You're sick," I laughed softly at him and shiok my head while he asked for popcorns and I fed him.

"Why not?" He joked. I shrugged and continued to watch the movie until the end. Once the movie ended, Justin was on my lap, sleeping. I tried moving slowly to not wake him up but he changed his position; he was on his stomach and his hands were around my waist. I had no choice but to wake him up and told him I needed to sleep.

The next morning, after I've freshen up myself, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to find my Mom eating pancakes. "Hey! There's a note for you here." She said and put her empty plate in the dishwasher. I nodded and pulled the refrigerator door and grabbed my frozen grape and read the note.

Tonight. I'll be here and start the lessons ;) - j.b

I smiled at the smiley face he wrote.

Well, tonight then. Since I'm having two months break from college.

Time passed so fast that now I'm actually dressing up to meet Justin. I went out from the toilet with my white towel wrapped around me.

I remembered shopping for lingeries with some of my friends. My eyes darted to the black set of lingerie. It came with a garter belt as a set. My mind was battling either should I wear it or not. I tried wearing it full set and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked good in it. Damn. I think to myself and wore a black dress that stops just above my knee. I decided to go with high heels as tonight there would be a little show with Justin.

"Where are you going?" My Mom startled me when she leaned against my door frame while holding a bowl of fruits and eating it.

"Meeting some friends. Hope you don't mind." I smiled at her and got my purse. She shook her head and went into the kitchen while I walked out the door.

After walking a few blocks away from home, I called Justin to pick me up. The reason from being a little away from home when he fetch me was because so that Mom won't know.

"So, we'll have dinner first, then we'll get to the damn actual thing. Ready?" He asked me when we were already walking to his mansion sized house.

"It's some pasta thing The Maid cooked, so you don't mind, do you?" He smiled and pushed my chair, then walking to his.

"Yes, of course. I'm allergic to it." I said to him.

"What? Oh, cancel the pasta-" he started freaking out while talking to the elderly woman.

"Justin, I was just joking!" I started laughing.

He muttered a few cursing words under his breath but still smile at me.

"How was it?"

"It's good." I smiled and wiped my mouth with the handkerchief.

"Go to the second level, second room from the right. Wait there for me, baby. And remember to remove your clothes." He winked at me while undoing his tie. I smiled shyly at him and went up to the room he told me to.

I wanted to test his patience because I wanted spanking. I have no idea why I'm ho.rny right now but I was just.

I sat on the big ass red sheet bed while undoing my hair. The door creaked open and revealed Justin shirtless but still with his dress pants.

"My naughty baby girl. Why didn't you undress?" He smirked.

"I was waiting for you, Justin." I replied innocently.

"It's daddy. It's daddy for you."

He went to the end of the room where there was a huge door with some drawers. He opened up a drawer and asked me, "Do you prefer black, blue or red?"

"Black." I laid on the bed while waiting for him.

He turned around with a black tie in his hands. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

I sat up and looked at him and door. He opened the door and there was another shirtless man in just white tight boxers came in.

"Oh, baby girl, did I tell you we were having a threes.ome?" He smirked at me and both man walked towards me.

Sorry for the really really late update!! But here is it!

2 comments and 5 votes to next chapter!!:)

----------------

I'm actually putting tape over my nipples because I'm lazy to wear a bra. Comment yas if you do it too so I know I'm know I'm not weird!:)