Part 4

"It's been a long time since we saw each other." Michael said and smirked.

"Do you know who he is? Do I have to like beat him up?" Justin interfered.

"No."

"He's your boyfriend?" Michael laughed and put one of his hand on his stomach.

"Yes. He's better than you. Everything he is in person is better than you." I said.

"Even sex?"

Justin grabbed the man collar's pinned him on the wall before punching his face twice and let him go. "Better watch your mouth when you're talking to someone like me and her. Little bitch."

"I'm a little bitch? What about her? A bigass bitch?"

"It's not my fault! It was yours. All was yours! You didn't have to lie!" Tears were threatening to spill. "You lied to me for six years! Six years, Michael!" I took Justin's hand and pulled him from Michael. "Let's go." I whispered before leaving Michael alone with his hands in his pockets.

"What was all that about?" Justin asked me while we were still walking or I could say rushing.

"Nothing. Just an ex-boyfriend." I huffed.

"It's not just an ex-boyfriend if he made you cried and lied for six years, Nicole." He pulled me and stopped walking causing me to jerk behind before stopping and looked at him.

"Fine. I'll tell you but I don't need pity. You're the only third person who knows what really happened between me and him in the past. Let's get to somewhere first." I sighed.

"My place. It's not far from here. Ten minutes drive from here." I nodded.

After the so called ten minutes drive, we got to his house. It was a two level house. Not like mine. Mine was only an apartment but it wasn't big not small. Just nice for maybe at least three people?

"I'll get you a drink first."

I walked around the living room and saw a picture of him and another girl. Most of the picture were them or either the girl and another boy. They had the same eyes.

"Alright. I only had dark coffee and I have no idea to make coffee so I hope it's a pass for this one. Alright, um, can I know who was that guy?" He asked while seating on the chair opposite to mine.

"Like I said, he was ex boyfriend. I hated myself for being with him for six years. I hated sex because I felt used."

FLASHBACK

"I have to go now, baby. I promise I'll make it up to you later." Mike gave me a kiss on the forehead before sliding his hand on the back my neck and pulled me into a delightful kiss before pulling away and got out of the house.

I can't believe I was finally getting married! I didn't had a thing on my mind of me getting married. By my relationship with me and him for at least six years was enough. I've known him since I was eighteen.

"You can't trust him, Nic. He have been gone every afternoon and only be back at evening. Everyday. His job was only working from him with his damn computer." Mom said to me while putting her hand on my knee.

"He might be working more than one job, mom. Don't worry."

"You could always follow him."

I rushed and took my car keys and rushed out of the house to follow him.

He've been driving for a while, speeding I might add. He finally stopped at a big mansion. A five level mansion. I got out of the car when I saw him getting in with a few huge red plastic bags in his hands. I managed to rushed in the gates before it was closed.

"Baby! Angeline? Babe, I'm home!" I heard him shout.

It might be his cat. A huge house for his cat.

"Micky!" A girly squeal was being heard. "Little Jorge just won't keep quiet since morning. He's been missing you. A lot. Just like me."

I couldn't bare it.

I swing the door open, almost ripped the hinges. I saw a young boy wrapping his hands around Mike's leg and a pregnant lady's arm around his neck.

"Please tell me this isn't real. You have a family?" I asked and the girl walked towards me.

"How did you get in here? And yes. He have a family."

"You lied to me! All this while! Preying on teenage girls. What's your age? Tell me! You don't fucking look like a twenty-five years old to me!"

"I'm thirty-one! Get it! I like you but when you started talking about the marriage, the feelings towards you faded. I'm sorry, me and Angel have been together before we even had been together." He said.

I'm sure I could cry a river that time. I didn't stop crying.

"I'm cutting off the marriage. Don't ever look for me anymore!"

Flashback ends

"That hurts a lot. I have no idea he cheated on me all this while. And actually, last two months he was begging on his knees outside my door step for me to get back to him. He admitted he and his family had an accident. But it wasn't it was more like suicide. He told me he realized he loved me more than his family before that. I ignored him and didn't want to be that kind of cheap girls begging for someone's husband." I said and wiped my tear.

"My first relationship was when I was sixteen. I was a nerd before. I changed when I reached seventeen but yea. The guy dumped me and ashamed me in front of the house school." I looked up to Justin who was listening attentively.

"My worst relationship was when me and my best mate liked the same girl. But bros before hoes. It took at least two months for us to give up on the same girl." He chuckled.

FINALLY IVE UPDATEDD.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!! HELP ME REACH 50K AND 300 VOTES AND 100 COMMENTS!!!