Part 5

"This party is more boring than his dad's funeral." I said and earned a slap on my arm by Bella. I mumbled a small sorry to her and moved into the hall to get some snacks.

"Alright, let's get the Oreos." She pointed out.

After our small snack, we had the slow dance thing and cliche things then followed by thousand words of wisdom by our principle and by then, I mean now, I was holding onto my fruit punch and feeling nervous while Bella is on the other side of the room chatting with some other guys from her math class.

Alright, this should be the time, I told myself and got onto the stage to steal the mic then I walked to Bella, pushing everyone else in front of me.

"Arabella, would you again be my girlfriend? I know I'm stupid for letting you go but I still know you're the one. you're the one and only who could fill my heart to the fullest even if you annoy the shit out of me. Also, you're my everything. And, don't this that after that incident, I was just as normal as I was on school hallways. Well, at home, I cried on my mom's shoulder and she kept calling me stupid for letting you go and that she would rather have you as her child than me because I couldn't stop my hormones. But, here, I'm going to say it. I love you. You may say that I'm lying but I've known you since second grade. Every time when it rains, you would call me from my house phone and then we would either play in the rain or we would go and hide, or lay in each other's arm in my tree house. Whenever you're sad or having cramps, you would call me to order pizza and then we would spend time together watching all types of movie. And remember the first party you went and the dare was for us to kiss? It wasn't from that day that I felt something for you. It was ever since I saw you walking into our middle school as a new transferred student with your hair flowed down beautifully and your bag on not one of your shoulder and guys wanting you but you only kept your eyes on me or at least I thought." I said and showed her the red rose I got her.

"Just say yes already!" I heard a few voices shouting from the back.

"Would you be my girlfriend again and all this these people are witnessing about what I'm going to say. If I ever hurt you, I mean like emotionally or physically, they have the right to beat me up. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" The people around us chants.

She nodded once and then she punched her fist in the air and shouted, "I would love to!"

Without any moments wasted, I got up from my one knee position then carried her and spinner her around. Then, I took the sweetest chance to land her on the ground and kiss her hungrily and sweetly.

"I love you." I whispered and took a deep breath, hoping she would say the same to me.

"Do I? Wait, let me think." She puts her hand on her chin, tapping on it and looking up. "I do. I love you too."

"See? Why can't you be sweet like this? All you tried was 'be mine?'" A girl complained, I heard from the back.

"Geez, sorry. I was on the bed and naked, should I go on one knee right now?" Annoyance in the guy's voice.

"Alright. Let's go home, change outfits and then we could maybe watch some new movies like Maze Runner: Scotch Trials?" She suggested.

"Sure."

And the promised I did to myself did work because I got to call her mine after months of waiting for it.

I could finally hold her and wake up to her every damn morning and kiss her whenever I want to.