Part 3

"Come on, drink it. You're doing a good job at eating it. Come on, you are eating for two." Justin said and rubbed my back in circles.

I didn't dare to look up at him. I obey what he said and quickly drink it.

It's been weeks since that incident happened. I wanted to call my mom to pick me up but I was so scared that he would hurt so because he didn't want me to leave him.

When we got to our room, I closed my eyes. My back turning to him and curled up. His huge arms were wrapped securely around me.

He's been sweet lately, saying that he regretted touching me like that and have been taking care of me.

He's so sweet. It hurts.

But I can't make myself forget that he's a sadist. The incident kept playing in my head like a repeated disc.

The next morning I woke, he wasn't anywhere in the bed or in the room. I wasn't as terrified as I was went he went out of control because I knew that he wouldn't hurt the little human inside me.

I rubbed it carefully and walked down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Char,

I'll be out in a while. I'm buying us breakfast. Don't bother cooking, you should rest. Love you.

XX J

This is what I don't understand. He did sweet things to me and then once I've melted, he would go back to his old self, workaholic and don't even bother to know if I was home or not.

I sigh and went up to the bedroom and went under the duvet for another moment of sleep.

I stirred up by the sound of someone humming. I blinked a few times, trying to get used to the light and saw Justin humming and shaking his hips while doing things at dressing table.

"Justin?" I asked, sitting up and leaned my body to the headboard.

"Babe, I cooked lunch for us. Oh, I have to go out after dinner for a meeting or do you prefer the guy to come here? I mean I don't want to leave you alone." His eyes soften and sat next to me, putting his arms over my shoulder and hugged me.

"You can bring him here. I've got no probs with that." I spoke as I nuzzled into his neck.

"Oh, I'm taking you to shopping tomorrow. We're going out."

"For?" I sounded confuse.

"Dinner. I want you to trust me again. It hurts to see you here, but you are actually far far away." He sighed.

"No, I'm here."

"That's not what I meant. I mean you're being distant. And I don't blame you. I just want to take this chance and correct my mistake." He took my hand and kissed at the back of it.

Justin's POV   (Because I can lolol its timee)

"What's so difficult and important that can't wait?" I huffed and drink my coffee.

"I heard what happened and I'm shock to see your Wife is still with you." Neil said.

"You know nothing about it. Let's talk business." I spat.

"Justin, I have to-" her voice cut when she was on the steps of the stairs when she saw I had visitors. "Oh. It's okay, sorry." She smiled at me and Neil before going into the kitchen and back up the stairs.

Both Neil and Lewis whispered something and chuckled softly.

"If you have something to talk about, talk of not, the doors are right there."

"Chill out. We're here to share about the stocks you've sent out to Dubai, Singapore and Taiwan. Most of them couldn't pass through during the security check and it was sent back here." Lewis said.

"Why?"

"They said you missed out a few more."

"Bullshit. I know my employers, they do this things right. I'm not spending thousands just to remake the mistakes I've made years ago."

"We know. That's why we're here. Ever since you brought the guy willie? William? I don't care what's his name. He brought trouble with him." Neil said.

"Your Mistress that hasn't came back five to six years ago came back, millions of dollars were missing, accounts were hacked, security cameras were switched off when this things happened. Doesn't that sound fishy. I mean yes, he did well in his job but if this is what he returns you, fire him." Neil continued.

"I know but I need a few of my trusted people to keep an eye out for him. I can't be in work nowadays. She don't trust me anymore. Because of the stupid b.itch." I rubbed my temple. "Is that all?"

"Pretty much. Oh and the stocks that were sent out to India and China are saved there. Mr Chang will be flying here to meet you in four months. He said he wanted to discuss about some things. He'll e-mail you weeks before." Neil said and packed up.

"Good luck with everything." He patted my back and both of them walked out.

I jogged up the stairs to see Char and turns out she was eating a tub of ice cream while watching the notebook.

"Ugh, I knew I didn't come up here." I wiggled my eyebrows and teased here.

"Shut up. Why won't you be romantic for a few." Her tears dropped into the ice cream tub.

"Maybe because you watched this too much? But it's alright. I'll accompany you because I love you." I hugged her, wishing she would say it back.

__________________________

This is a fast update, I'm sorry If there was any mistake lolol I really need sleep.

It's 11.44 am here. What's the time in your country now??