Part 4

Alright, today at school was like the best day ever because I recently knew that my Halloween party costume parter was Arabella and we planned to be Daisy and Donald Duck.

We also agreed on going to a shopping spree tomorrow as it is our free shipping day, according to the stupid but great idea teacher who made up this whole Halloween costume thing partner.

To end it all for the day, I ate chicken chop and then I slept through the whole day and woke up the next day looking forward on seeing Bella and see her in her costume.

"Hey! Did you even hear what I said?" The one and only annoying Sara.

I nodded while using my phone.

"I'm gay."

"Cool."

"I love vaginas. Not big dicks like yours."

"Good to know."

"Look! You're not even listening! Ugh! Goodbye." She stormed her foot and walked away from me but stopped in front of the door. "Aren't you gonna stop me and beg me to come back?" She wore a pout.

"No. Fuck no. I would love to see you get out of the room and never come back, bitch." I whispered the last part. She huffed and slammed the door after she exited the room. Seconds later, I looked at the time and it showed that I had to meet up with Bella for our shopping free day.

"They said they're left with superheroes costumes. Batman, superman, Wonder Woman and Spider-Man." She sighed and looked up at me, well, she's short and I'm tall so we're like those typical cute couple and shit. "So which one do you one? Since there's no theme, you be Superman and I'll be Wonder Woman?"

"Yea. Let's get the outfit and try it on." I kissed her cheeks like I used to and wrapped my fingers along with hers, intertwining our fingers.

I drew the curtains and walked out of the hanging room, fist clenched and both arms are on my hips looking up, trying my best to look like a superman them I heard the same giggle.

"You're cute." Bella said while the shop owner did her belt.

"You could wear skin color leggings or nets, looking sexy wherever you go." She winked at her.

"Alright." She smiled and turned to me. "Are we taking this?" She turned to me and all I was looking at was her revealing cleavage.

"Yes. Yes of course. The party is tomorrow night we have no time to change and you need to do your make up and maybe buy new things?" I shrugged and get back to the changing room.

All I was waiting for is the pride of holding her in my arms tomorrow and get to call her my girl from tomorrow onwards.

SORRY MAYBE FROM THIS CHAPTER ONWARDS ILL WRITE SHORTER AND ONLY THE SOME IMPORTANT THINGS :) THANK YOU FOR THE 103 K