Part 1

"Kane , you really need to stop. Seriously, you know his parents are always not home and he needs to be here to take care of mine and his cat." I tried to convince him and make him stop the dead glare that he've been giving Justin.

"Fine. I'll be going home now. Once he leave, call me." He peck my lips and leave the house.

Justin wasn't a kid who needs someone to babysit, but his Brother does. He only knew how to take good care of cats, not little humans. One time his Mom leave him to take care of him, his Brother needed to go to the toilet and he just gave him the cat potty and told him to sit in the toilet and clean it up himself.

Those times were the best. Every weekends I would always heard funny stories about him. "When's your Mom coming back?" He asked me and sat Flash, his cat on the kitchen counter.

"Not sure. Probably in an hour. Have you eaten?" I looked over to my own car in his castle, still sleeping.

He just nodded and went back to the living room, leaving her cat in the kitchen.

I brought him in my arms and sat next to Justin. He was staring blankly on the tv. "That guy that you brought home was scary." He burst the silence.

"Oh, I guess you'll see him more often. He's my boyfriend." I shrugged and played with the cat's tail.

"Do you really like him? I see you roll your eyes whenever you talk to him."

"Yes, I do. Anything else you wanna ask?" I said in annoyance.

"Yes."

"What is it?" I raised my eyebrows when I look at him.

"Does he mind if I did this?" His hand reached at the apex of my thigh and his lips on my shoulder.

Yes, I have a crush on him ever since he moved in. And I've imagined it in my room when he touch me like this but I wasn't ready.

My knees was getting loose even though I was sitting. A moan escapes my mouth. I heard a gasp and he stopped, I opened my eyes and saw Kane.

"Oh, so this is what you do when I away?" He shouted, Justin's cat, Flash, jumped out of my arms and ran to hide under the couch.

"Man, I think-" Justin started but was quickly cut by an angry Kane.

"No, you shut the hell up! You-" he pointed at me. "Come with me." He dragged me from my hand and pulled me out of the house.

"You think you can who.re around when I not there? Huh? You think I'll never know? You think wrong! I never want to see you again! You s.lut!" He shouted at me and threw the Tupperware that was filled with hot soup on me. Unluckily, the hot soup spilled on my skin. My lips could taste my salty tears.

Justin came running when Kane wasn't in sight. "Oh god!" He shouted and pulled me inside. "Don't worry, Elle. This kind of guys don't need your tears. Don't waste those on them." He carefully rubbed the pad of his thumb over under my eyes and wiped off the tears away. I couldn't resist him.

Since Kane didn't want me anymore, having Justin isn't going to be a problem. I carefully remove his glasses and looked at his plum lips before crashing mine on his. He didn't waste any time to slip his tongue in my mouth.

His hands were all over me, from my neck to my bottom. My hands were still, clutching on his hair for dear life.

When we heard the key jiggle, we quickly remove ourselves from each other and stared at the ground. My dad opened the door and smiled at us.

"You haven't go back, eh?" He looked at Justin and placed our packet dinner on the counter. Justin shook his head.

"I think you Mom just arrived," my dad looked over the window. Justin quickly nodded and picked up Flash. He offered me a small grin before leaving.

"I like him better than the Kay guy." My dad said.

"It's Kane, dad. And don't worry, I don't like him too." I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth and winked before taking out the chicken and have a huge bite out of it.

The rest of the day seems pretty normal, Mom came home minutes after dad. Blue, my cat poop in the kitchen, nothing too extraordinary. She always does that.

When it was nine, I went to my room to change into pyjamas and took out my laptop from my bad and lay it on my bed when I suddenly got a text messages.

You should draw your blinds when you're changing but I'm not complaining.

I looked across the window and saw Justin winked at me. Right now, I probably looked like tomato. God, that was so embarrassing.

I smiled back and draw my blinds and watched a few videos to sleep.

4 votes and 3 comments to next chapter?:)

Sorry is not proofread! But I'll edit some time. I have to do some studies now!:) love you guys!:)