Part 1

It was just another boring Thursday for me. I was new to this work but I had experienced on doing the work for at least two years as the last two years I was an intern in another hospital. I heard my phone alarm rang, signify that my shift has end.

"Julie! I need you to attend to patient in ward ninety-four. The file is in room seventeen. I'll extend your shift because he's an important patient and I hope you don't mess it up. I trust you." Doctor Scott said and then continue to run with the nurses and a patient on the bed who was shouting in pain.

I shrugged and looked at my attire in the mirror before attending to the patient as doctor Scott said it's an important patient.

My attire was like the senior worker, not those young ones. The younger worker got to wear a dress. But for my size, it was a little too short and tight at the chest area so I had to wear the senior worker ones. It was still tight at the chest but it was presentable.

I walked to ward ninety-four and realize it was a one room patient. Great. I had to stay the night with the patient. I knocked on the door twice and twisted the knob for me to enter.

It was a male maybe in his mid-twenties.

"I'm nurse Juliet but you can call me Julie. I need you to confirm your information in the list below so if I mention the wrong information please inform me." I smiled sweetly at him before reading him his information from the red clipboard.

"Name : Justin Drew Bieber. Age-"

"That's wrong. My name's daddy. Or you could call me one." He winked.

"Right. So your age is twenty-six. You have no allergies and medical histories." Once I've read him his two paged information, I just knew he had an accident and was unable to move his lower limbs.

"I'll be staying here for the night so if you're uncomfortable with me as your nurse, do you want me to call a male nurse?" I asked him.

"No. Fine. You're fine." He smiled. I need to pee." He whined like a three years old.

"Alright. You can move your upper body, am I right. So mister Bieber, I need you to sit up." Once he sat up, he looked at me. "Are you sure you want me to do this because-"

"Of course! My d.ick is painful now. I need to release but it's painful." He whined again.

"Alright but I still need assistance. Give me a minute." I walked away from him and called Greg. He was maybe four times bigger than me and he was my good friend. Talking to him was like talking to a door. He's like so tall. It's either his tall or in short but I'm not short I'm tall so he must have been too tall.

"So lift him up to the wheel chair and to the toilet?" Greg asked when he arrived. I nodded and prepared wearing three layers of glove over my hands. "All done. He's inside and talking about his d.ick and s.hit. Call me if you need help." He winked and exited the room.

Sometimes I just wonder why do I have to do all the dirty jobs and others are so easy. I mean height might be an advantage or disadvantage but whatever.

I got into the toilet and pull his Patna off and set it on the sink and then pulled his boxers off too. So he was sitting half n.aked in front of me. I knelt down so it was easier for me to the shit peeing treatment for him.

"Alright, don't force yourself on urinating. Just let go and if you can't and its painful, inform me." I said in a soothing voice before touching his freaking d.ick and started stroking it from up to down a few times. I prepared the small container for him to pee on but it didn't come out.

"It's a little painful. Maybe you wanna repeat it again?" He asked me. I nodded and put the container in front and then I started stroking again and a few seconds later, I heard water flowing to he peed and my mission for tonight is somewhat done.

I put on his boxer first for like at least five minutes because he refuse to pull his body or more like his butt up so I had to move to the back to pick him up a little bit and then put on his pants and called for Greg to put him to bed.

So now, I was using my phone while monitoring Justin. I'm sure I'm one of the only fifteen nurses.

"I'm going out for a little, when I come back, I need you to sleep. You need rest." I faked a smile and walked out of the room, leaving the awake patient. "Is Greg here or he already went home?"

"Home. And you know, we are the only two nurses here other that the seven nurses and two doctors at level seven?" Amanda said. I shrugged and looked at her. I was had to it, being alone in the hospital.

"I'm going home at four so it's like two more hours I guess. How's your new patient so far? I heard he's a bad boy." She smirked.

"Indeed but I'm too lazy and-"

The red button on my uniform snooze and sent a message on my phone telling me that room ninety-four needed help. I rushed to the room and saw him still lying down.

"I'm scared. Sleep with me?" He moved away from the middle side of the bed and then he squeezed himself to the right. "There's space."

"I'm sorry but that's prohibited. I'll accompany you." I smiled.

He smiled and closed his eyes.

In a blink of eye, it was already six in the morning. I took my bag and sent Jack the letter information of Justin and he was the other nurse other than me to take care of Justin.

"Alright. Get a good rest." He smiled and kissed my cheek before leaving me for his work.