Part 5

"Alright. I'll go home now but don't forget later. I'll pick you up at six." He winked at me. Today was his birthday and he was having a party. It was like a tradition. I nodded and gave him a goodbye kiss before running into my room, ransacking to find what to wear.

I read the clock and I figured out I left with two hours. I rinsed myself and then I shaved my legs making sure it's freaking soft and then I applied my beauty cream on my face. While waiting the cream to dry and do its job, I went to my closet and tried to find any clothing to wear later.

Soon, I found a grey cotton 3/4 sleeve that stops above my knee and it hugs my body perfectly. I washed the cream off and started applying my light neutral make up.

Lastly, I slipped on my black flats and then - once again - I read the clock. It's only fifteen minutes to six.

After waiting like hell, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and there, my Prince Charming with a single white rose wrapped around his finger. He gave it to me and kissed my temple. "Ready to go?" He smiled to me. I nodded and pecked his lips before switching the lights in the living room and locked the door. I followed him to his car and we were singing - more like shouting - to the lyrics of his radio.

"Come on." He killed the engine and got out of the car. I got out too, a few seconds later. Knowing that he came from an educated family, I was scared. I'm not sure this party was formal or casual but a catchy song was blasting in his house. "Don't worry. Everybody will love you." He assured me and snakes his arm to my waist and then he brought me closer to him - no gaps between us - he smiled and then we walked into his house with smile plastered on his face.

"I'll take us a drink first." He shouted through the music. I nodded and he walked away, slowly disappearing from the crowd.

A few minutes later, he came back with the red cups. "Soda. I don't want you drunk tonight. It's my precious night." He smiled and drank his soda. We drank and started talking afterwards, someone shouted Justin's name causing us to look over to our left.

"Justin! Long time no see." The man patted his shoulder and smiled, his eyes moved to me and smiled. "She's the on you've been talking about to me?" He smirks and looked at me up and down. "Right, I'll call Sam down." He walked away from us.

"What did you tell him about me?" I cautiously asked. He scratched the back of his neck and cleared his throat. Slowly, he shook his head and smiled slyly. "Please. You said bad things about me?" I pleaded him, to know what he told the unknown man.

"You'll find out at eight. Seven more minutes." He winked and bite my earlobe sexily causing me to smile widely and I could feel the dampness on my panties.

We chatted and drank more sodas to kill time. I read my watch and it was already at eight. I smiled and Justin pulled me to the stairs, running to his third level balcony. There was red roses everywhere.

He got to his knees and covered my mouth in shock.

"You know, the first time I saw you, I've thinking of planning future with you. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life other than my mom but she's getting wrinkles so yea but now, I'm really really in love with you. The job you got interviewed soon is my mom's office. So, I was thinking that afterwards, I wanna take our relationship more serious. I bought you a beautiful ring that we visited last two weeks that you said you wanted it. Promise me, you'll marry me one day because I'm in love with you." He opened up the small red velvet box.

"Avery Marie Erwin, would you promise me to marry me and have this ring and all this people in the party as our witness. Will you promise me?" He smiled.

By now, I was crying and nodding my head a few times.

"Yes. Yes I promise." I spoke up.

"She said yes! She said yes!" Justin shouted, jumping up and down and put on he ring on my finger.

"Let's party!" He shouted, all of the people there were rushing downstairs and some were still smiling at us.

Today onwards, I, Avery Marie Erwin, had promise to love and marry Justin Drew Bieber in the future.