Part 3

"Wow. Wow. Wow." Justin said. Oh, Mr Bieber told me to call him Justin for tonight and any other day and not to call him mr Bieber anymore even if it's for work. It's weird, I know. "You look so beautiful. Let's go." He took my hand and walked to his car. He had a driver named Dave and he had many other cars. When we arrived at the dance, there was so many people. Women were dressed in dresses not two piece clothing. Men were eyeing me up and down.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and those men who eyed me, they looked away as if they were scared of him. "Justin!" A male voice called out. I searched for the voice and saw a man in front of Justin. They were shaking their hands. He looked at me and then smiled. "I see you have a date here. Thanks for coming, man." He said to Justin. "Thanks for coming too, beautiful lady." He said to me. "Scooter. Scooter Braun." He said.

"Aubrey Riley." I took my hands out but he wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged my tightly. He moved his chest up and down. Now, I knew what he was doing. He was feeling my breasts.

I pushed him away and gave him a light slap on his cheek. "That was for being extremely rude." I said to him. He rubbed his cheek and smiled stupidly at me.

"Can I... Can I feel it again?" Using my purse, I hit his shoulder a few times and walked away from him.

Justin then followed me from behind. Once we were seated at a table, he started laughing again. "You and him are same. Like pigs!" I rolled my eyes and looked over to the stage. There was a handsome man on stage, talking about I don't even even know what.

"Anyways, who's the birthday boy or girl here?" I asked him.

"The other pig." He said and started laughing again. I joined him laughing a few seconds later.

"Alright, alright. What's the commotion there?" The handsome guy asked, looking over to our table.

"Nothing! Just enjoying. Cheers and happy birthday to the guy!" I brought my cup up, along with Justin. Seconds later, bit by bit, cups were held up in the air. We drank and had fun later.

The pig, or should I say scooter, shared table with us too.

"I mean, I was just saying it was nice. Then he gave it for my Christmas present. Mom, Charles and Sally were there too. They saw it!" I told all of them about my funniest Christmas celebration with my last boyfriend.

"Cool. You're still with him?" Scooter asked.

"Nah. It was last year. A day after new year, he told me he liked more of the same gender as him so yea. Since then, I didn't see him anymore." I shrugged and drank more wine.

"So after this you're going home?" Easton said, a.k.a the handsome guy.

"Yea. I had something big to do tomorrow." I said to him.

"Oh, you just described me. Pure gonna do me tomorrow?" He smirked.

"Wow. No." I showed him a boring face.

"I have to go to the hospital tomorrow." I said.

"Why?" Justin asked.

"I have aids." I said. All the mans stood up from the table that made me laugh. "Just kidding, I have to send Charles to check his heart." I said and faced Justin who was still seating on his seat. All the man came back to their seats and faced me. "You guys are all pigs." I said disgustingly.

"Let's play truth or dare." Easton said. We mumbled a yes or okay. He spun the bottle and it pointed at a women. "Dare." She said with a seductive smile.

"I dare you to go to the table right at the end there and stand there for half an hour. And, you have to entertain the men there." Easton said. Once she was gone, I was the only female and Easton sighed. "She's like forty-seven and I'm twenty-five. She's trying too hard to hit on me." He shook his head and I laughed.

He spun the bottle again and it pointed at me. "Truth." I said before he could ask. "Right, how many men have slept with you?"

"You mean sleep close your eyes and you have beautiful dreams or-"

"Sex." He said.

"None." I sighed. "No one. Never in my life."

I got some wow and gasps from the men who was seating with me.

He spun the bottle again and it pointed at me, again.

"Truth." I said again.

"How was your high school life?" He asked.

"Bad. Like really, really bad." I said with a sigh when I remembered my high school life.

"Why?" Justin asked.

"I thought you have to spin the-"

"We changed the game to 21 question or less or more." Justin cut me off.

"Well, I'm not sure how pretty I was back then but I was ugly. I don't even know why guys were obsessed with me. So when I was seventeen, I guess I was a little prettier so, more guys liked me and then that's where Jordan came into the picture." I said.

"He was more like a stalker. I mean he doesn't text me, he emailed me and pictures of me were in his diary. I read one of the pages and then what he said was like I stared at her through the hole while she changed and then he snatched the book from me. From how a stalker he was from one to ten, I would say eleven."

"One day, I went swimming with this guy. He was my crush and everyone knew it. Jordan snapped a photo of me in bikini and he had it in his diary. So I was like, maybe he likes taking pictures of me so yea." I shrugged while I talked. "But, during my seventeenth birthday, I bought this purple sweet dress. I planned to wear it only when mom got the cake for everyone. So, when she got the cake, I changed into the dress and little did I know, the next day was a hell hole for me." My voice cracked.

"Jordan had a photo of me naked and pasted around the school. I was scared. Whenever he saw after that day, he would smirk. He would send me dirty things on my email. But it's fine now. Mom sued him for over seven thousand dollars. Then I took private schooling and then I went to Singapore for university. I tried my best to keep my distance with all the people I know. Months later, Jordan committed suicide."

"His parents blamed me because he was somehow craving to see me but I was in Singapore and stuff. So, yea. Since then, I was scared to meet new people." I sighed for the millionth time.

"Then, my first day of working in Bieber corp was like the worst day-"

"Sorry? I treated you like seven different pizza flavors." He raised his eyebrows.

"Yea, but still. You made me go with Hilary. During the so called meeting she had her hands in my skirt! I didn't know what to do. Then you was like 'Aubrey, do you need to go to the toilet? You're so red right now.' And I was like what did you say? I pledged myself to not come near with Hilary but you put me with her as partners but now she's fine with me and I'm fine with her. She's bi, that's why she did that thing." I laughed.

From here, you guys know her past. :)

Remember to vote and comment.