Part 2

"All have been completed and the newest instruments shipped here was seven drums from Japan. Drumsticks and also shipped here but there are thirty of them. The newest choir teacher is a male forty-seven years old. He's experienced enough. He's been working in high schools and kindergartens for approximately five years. That's all for now." I told Justin after reading the email.

He nodded and brought his attention back to writing some notes. "Right. I forgot to tell you that John needed us to buy three electric guitars for the lessons. But it's alright. We'll order tomorrow. Is there anyone left here?" He asked before keeping his blue pen in the pencil holder.

"No. Just before I came here Julian said that he's packing to go home." I smiled. "So is there anything for me before I go?" I asked and he nodded, smirking at me.

"Go to the room level two, third room from the stairs. Wait there, I have something to show you." I nodded and left the meeting and walked to the room where I was supposed to. When stood in front of the door, I was confused. This was the room for us to sleep if we had overtime and if it was too late or if we wanted rest. This was so called the 'rest room'. I remembered the last time I went here. It was when me and Justin had overtime and we slept together in the bed until his mom came the morning after, scolding us.

Turning the door knob, allowing me to come inside, the room hasn't changed. Not one thing was moved. Everything was the same as how I first came in into this room. I sat on the large bed with the white floral cover on it while waiting for Justin.

A few minutes later, Justin came in with a smile on his face. "You know, I've been wanting to tell you this but I'm scared. Like, since seventeen years ago we met and in that period of time, I'm still scared to tell you this." He groaned and chuckled. He took both my hands and rubbed the back of my palm with his cute thumb. "I like you. Since the first time I saw you." He confessed. I smiled, knowing that he felt the same way for him. "We're not too old, yet. You're twenty three and I'm twenty five. I like you." He said and then he leaned further to me and kissed me passionately. Soon, he pulled away, gasping for air. "I'll see you tomorrow. I'll drop you off." He whispered before pecking my lips a few times.

"Goodnight, my love." He wished me after I got out of his car and unlocked the gate of my house. "Night!" I shouted and laughed afterwards and got into the house. I was invited by John sitting in the living room looking at me. "Gosh! You scare the s.hit out of me!" I placed my hand over my chest and took a few deep breaths.

"You're late. Shop closes at nine and now it's ten past eight." John looked at the grandfather watch. "I won't bug you but I don't want it to happen again. I'm worry." He walked to me and hugged me. He wished me goodnight and walked to his room and I walked to mine and had a dreamless sleep.