Part 8

His fingers traced on my behind as we kissed, the taste of hunger for each other. He slammed my back on the bedroom door after we entered, not breaking the kiss.

"Before I continue this, I wanna tell you that I'm falling for you so that you won't take this as just a one night stand. It's making love." He whispered.

"Shut up and kiss me." I pulled his head closer to mine and attached our lips.

He removed his lips from mine and held on my waist. He pulled me up and straight away, I wrapped my legs around him. "Say something. It's our making love session." He kissed starting from the side of my lips to my cheeks and then my neck.

"I like you too. The moment when you came into the cafe I've liked you. You know why?" I asked him as I kissed his face except his lips.

"Why?"

"Cause you're hot," I licked his lips. "Can we have s.ex, please?"

"So we've start to the begging part already? Patience, darling." He connected our lips together again.

I used up my strength and pushed him to the bed while we kiss. As his back hit the bed, I climbed on top of him. "Don't forget I'm in-charge." He chuckled a little. I could smell the alcohol in his mouth.

"Not tonight, bit.ch. You're taking too much time." I said firmly.

"I like this side of you." He said and pulled me closer.

Once we were naked and grinding on each other on the bed, I took Jerry and slowly swipe it up and down against me, teasing him.

"You think this is like an ATM card? Swipe here and there?" He joked and grabbed both my bre.ast and kissed it making me mo.an.

He pushed my body and now he was on top of me. "Teasing me, huh? I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow." He said evilly and slammed himself inside me.

The few minutes continued just like that until he stopped and kissed me passionately. I grabbed his fave with both of my hands and moaned his name.

"Let's clean up." He said and carried my bridal style. He sat me just beside the faucet and turned on the hot water.

Slowly, he picked my up and put me inside and joined me seconds later.

"What are you thinking about?" I slowly turned my body half-way to him to see his face. As usual, his thinking face was on. The frown he had on his forehead.

"Nothing, baby." He smiled and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"There must be something."

"There's nothing, Alex," he raised his voice a little at me. I quickly turned to the front and look around the room to see if there's a robe. I quickly stood up and walked towards the door and cleaned / wiped myself before going to the bedroom.

I heard him calling my name twice and a huge sigh followed.

As I dressed up, he kept apologising to me, saying that he was too stressed out.

"Alex, listen, I'm sorry. Please." He pulled my wrist.

"You should spend this night on your own. You need your own time too. Sorry, I was selfish. This whole week I forced you to spend it with me." I said and picked up my purse and walked out of the room.

I didn't want to look back because I knew he was chasing me. "It's not you, alright?" He shouted.

But after that, I couldn't hear anything as I was out of the building and hailing a cab already.

-

"So, how's the test?" Britney asked as she played with her two year old son.

"You knew I had a math test this morning?" I stupidly said as I remembered about the test.

"No, dumb. I was talking about that Justin guy." She rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Nothing much. Still the same, I guess," I shrugged, completely lying.

"Hmm," she dragged, completely not convinced.

After washing the dishes, a knocks were pounded on the door.

I called out for Britney but there was a baby wailing so I assume she's busy.

I opened the door and gasped. Justin was on one of his knees with a bouquet of yellow tulips in his hands. "Please, accept this flower before I go further." He gave it to me and I willingly took it from him.

He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Since the first time I saw you in the cafe, a few days before I came with your friends, when I asked for my order, you were mad and talking all the way saying that if I would be there, the shop would be closed. Since then, I fell in love with your naggy voice. I tried finding you and some people said you had shift later or earlier. And thankfully, that night I went skating with a few college friends, I get to see you again." He smiles.

"And until now, even hundred years, if I were to wake up by your side, I would be happy. It's not much that I'm asking. But, will you be my girlfriend? This is my promise ring to you that we won't be girlfriends and boyfriends forever. We would start a family soon. Will you take my word and be my girlfriend? I promise to make you happy every time we are together." He took out a red velvet box and opened it.

It was a plain ring but there was a cursive writing on it. 'Justin'.

I nodded my head a few times and smiled. "Yes," he got up and hugged me.

"Told you, you guys would be together." Britney came from the stairs.