Part 3

It was just ten days before new year. This few weeks, Justin and I had grown closer and we did share some kisses and some 'moves' on each other and he seems okay with it, same as me.

"Hey babe." I heard a voice from the back and two arms looped my waist. I immediately knew the voice, Justin. I smiled and him and kissed his cheek and continued to put the books on the shelves. "Just a kiss?" He chucked and continued kissing my neck.

"Don't get things too heated, little boy." I warned and burst into laughter right after that. "But seriously. Library is closing in like half an hour? My shift ends in ten so if you wait, I would love it." I said and smiled at him.

I felt him nodded and released his arms around me. "Anything for you, Abilene winters." He went to sit on the table just next to the shelf and watched me.

Finishing the work, I returned my card to the head of librarian and head out with Justin. "You have no idea how much I want you." He whispered. I smiled at him and got into his car and we drove home listening to how much horny he was at work.

"Well, you're still coming with me." Justin demanded. I shook my head and continued eating my cereal. "Seriously, stop chewing on that freaking cereal and come with me for the new year party. Anyway, who eats cereal at like ten at night?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Me, duh." I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating until he snatched the bowl away from me. "Give me that back or you're not getting any kisses from me and even when you kiss me, I won't kiss you until next year!" I shouted and stormed into my room.

"Ten days. I don't think I can survive but I'm sure you'll kiss me back because you can't resist me." He slides his hand into my jeans and playing with my underwear waistband. He nuzzled his head into my neck and leave butterfly kisses on it. "I want you so bad." I could feel him smirk against my neck. I have him a little push but he wouldn't even bulge. "Imma push you to bed if you push me." He said and forced one of his finger in me without warning. I startled and bite his ear, not seductively but because I was in pain.

He groaned in pain and glared at me. "It's alright. My fault anyway. Bring it on bed then." He said, not letting me to say another word. He picked me up and lift me on his shoulder and threw me on my bed.

He took off his jeans and tee and undressed me too but stopped when he saw my skeleton tattoo on my thigh. "You didn't tell me you have a tattoo." He said as if he was amused. "Tattoos," I corrected him.

"You have more than one? Why didn't you tell me or show me?" He raised his eyebrows. "You gave me another reason to fuck you real hard." He smirked.

"I have like five?" I shrugged and pulled him closer to kiss him. Soon, he pulled away and pulled up my sleeves and checked my wrists and upper arms. "Are you seriously gonna look out for my tattoo? Because I wanna make out with you. Why not later I show you?" I raised one of my eyebrows and smirked at him while I snaked my hand into his shirt, making my way to his chest.

I heard him chuckled a little and he shook his head and pulled away. After untangling my hands from his neck, I folded them over my chest and took my bedroom t.v remote control and switched it on. "Babe. I wanna kiss you." He continued whining and pouting but I don't buy those shits. "I'm going to heat some instant pizzas. Want some?" I ignored him and asked him while getting out of my large bed.

He stayed silence but that doesn't stop me from eating pizza.

I then saw him in the kitchen. He snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my ear lightly. "Come on." He drew shapes on my stomach while kissing me, tying to turn me on.

He slides his hands in my jeans making my knee felt weak. I turned around and faced him, both my arms are wrapped around his neck. "I'm still mad at you." I frowned and pecked his lips once and looked into his eyes. "I know," he whispered at me and gave a little tap on my sensitive skin; down there. I let out a small moan and ten he started rubbing it messily making me my legs shake and one of my hands were on his chest while the other was pulling his hair in pleasure. I threw my head back and continued enjoying it until I heard a glass smashed to the floor and my name being called right after.

Looking to my left, was my huge mistake to have someone fingering me in the kitchen.

"Dad." I breathe out, still panting searching for enough air.