Part 2

"Mom?" I asked when I unlocked the door.

"In the kitchen!" She shouted. There was more than two voices. So it must be her, dad and some of their friends. "Oh, honey. This is Patricia. You'll be staying with her while we are away." She smiled at me.

"Hi." I spoke to Patricia. He was beautiful. A beautiful brunette. "Anyways, I can take care of myself. Like-"

"No, you can't. Remember the last time? You burned half of the kitchen just to heat your pizza. That is so not going to happen again. I've had enough." She sighed.

"Mom..." I whined. "That was like when I was sixteen." I said.

"That's right. And now you're seventeen. Only. Any difference? Only a year. So, no. You're staying with Patricia. She lived a few houses after us and she's free to help us." She said.

"Wait! I've seen this kind of documents. She'll kill me! She acts so nice and then she's going to chop my body and brutally killing me and then burn me to death or worse! Choke me and force my body in a camping bag! No! I don't wanna die! Shit! Jesus. I need to go to pray. Oh my-"

"Allison Callie Jeffrey!" My dad curs me off. "She's nice. Trust me." He winked at me and received a slap at the back of the head from my mom.

"We're leaving in like two hours time. So start packing up. I don't have time for your s.hit." Mom said and gave me a little shove to the stairs. Once I've pack everything and changed my clothing, I went back down and saw mom talking to Patricia and dad was on the phone.

"I'm ready!" I shouted.

"Oh, Ally, I forgot to tell you to change you hair color to any other color but not blue." My mom said. "Please don't be a Demi lovato wannabe. She's prettier. Change it like pink?" She asked.

"I don't wanna be a white Nicki minaj." I rolled my eyes.

Patricia looks at me and smiled. "I love your outfit." She said. I looked down and I was wearing; a long sleeve short crop top and a ripped short jeans. "It's like so... nice. Better than what my daughter usually wears." She smiled. She showed me a genuine smile and I threw her one. "Let's uh get going?" I asked and she leads me out and went to her car.

--

"Wow. This is like so huge!" I said as I get into the house.

"Oh, I have three children. A twin and a twenty six year old son." She smiled. "My twins are girl and boy. Both are seventeen, same like you but they went to private school because so can't handle them." She chuckled.

"You're room is on the second level to the left." She said and called out for a maid. Did you read that? A maid. Not her maid. She practically had three aids here. Rich bas.tard. She said one of them were for her while another was for her twenty- three year old son and another was in charge for gardening and other households.

My bag was brought upstairs and then when I returned, I saw someone I didn't expected it to.

"You?" I pointed at him.

"You again?" He whines. "I've had enough of you. God."

"Well, you're stuck with me for like two weeks." I smiled at him.

"Justin! Look what you've done!" I heard Patricia called him.

He walked away and walks to the kitchen. "What?" He snapped.

"Don't you be- oh, so you've meet Allison?" She stopped bugging him when she saw me. Justin nodded and rolled his eyes.

"This sicka.ss is my student." He shook his head in disappointment. "One of my student. She's giving me hard time."

"No! I didn't. I was just helping him. His student was using his-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Oops. Gotta take this." I said and walked away to get the call.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You." The voice said.

"I've already told you, I don't wanna see you, ass. When are you ever giving up?" I sighed.

"I'm never giving up on you." I could feel him smirk on the phone.

"Yea. Yea. I'll come over. I need some maths answers." I said and hung up before he could say anything. "Patricia! I'll be going out to study for a little while. I'll be home before six!" I shouted before banging the door and walk to my home and got my black motorbike and rode to Gilinsky's.