Part 5

"You don't want to hang out with your friends?" My dad asked me while he took his I don't know how many serving of tea he took today. What are we British? No, we're not.

"No. I'm just gonna reflect about my life. How s.tupid I've been." I said and sighed. "Anyways, Jolie said that I could stay with her while you and mom are away." I said and he nodded and fold back the newspaper.

"That's great." He smiled. "You know that we'll be going tonight right?" He said and I looked up at him.

"You said it was on the seventeenth. Not second." I groaned. "Fine." I snapped and stomped to my room. Once I reached, I slammed the door close and locked the door. It's been two months since I blow Justin. Since then, I've been avoiding him. I so knew that he had a girlfriend. They started dating last two months. It was the next night where I blow him. It was just so sad.

Also, I'm sad for him. Like really sad because he's dating a thirty-six year old woman. He could get a woman his age. Why would he get the older ones? I don't understand man.

"Someone's at the door for you." I heard my dad's voice from my thick wooden door followed by a single knock and several light footsteps.

I got out of the room and saw him waiting at the door step so I went there. "What?" I snapped. "You want me to have s.ex with you and then you could leave me alone and be with that freaking old woman?" I asked him. He looked down and looked up and me again.

"I'm sorry. Yes, me and her dated the night after what happened between us. But then it only last for two weeks but she kept saying that we are still dating. She cheated on me so... yea." He dragged.

"So now you know the feeling of being betrayed and unwanted. Good. Anything that I need to know?" I said and folded my arms, leaning against the doorframe.

"I like you."

"You're stupid. Utterly stupid or its me. You think I'm going to fall for your trap? F.uck you and get out before my dad f.ucks you up." I said with a smile.

He was about to say something with his mouth open but I called for my dad and then he ran to his car and I watched him drove off.

-

"You know, next year we can be in a relationship. We could get marry to each other too." Justin said all of a sudden while we were having our little date at subway.

"Nah. I'm only marrying someone I love at twenty-two." I shrugged. "Maybe if I really love the person, then I could get marry with the person earlier."

"That would be with me, right?" He asked with a smirk.

"Nope."

"Anyways, break is coming and how are you spending it?"

"Reading fanfics, eat and sleep." I answered truthfully.

"That's... cool."

"I'm done with my food. Can I go home. This stupid date doesn't make me wanna forgive you." I said and sighed. "At all."

I got from my seat and walked to the door with my head up. That's the only way to show I was strong.

I heard him calling my name a few times but once I was in the cab, I looked from the small mirror, he looked down and went back inside.

Oh, I know his little trick. He's going to act like he's sad and then he's inviting another girl after that. Not impressed.

When I reached home, it was as usual. Quiet. Mom and dad was no longer home until next two weeks or three. I changed into my pajamas and slept for the rest of the night.