Part 2

"Undress me." He said willingly.

I smiled and started taking off his shirt first and I got on my knees and took off his pants, leaving his grey boxer on. I noticed the huge bulge in his pants.

"This bad boy can't wait." He said before connecting our lips together. He lifted me up from the back of my thigh and then laid me back on my bed without breaking the kiss. His hands were roaming my body. From the back, he moved it to my butt and the my waist. His cold hands slowly runs up to my breasts and then massage it.

"Don't you think this babies are too big?" He asked, talking about my breasts. I laughed and then unbuckled my bra and threw it aside. "Have your parents tell you not to bring strangers home?" He raised his eyebrows. Before I could reply, he slid one finger in me. I loud moan escaped my lips.

"Don't stop." I pant.

He then insert two fingers and moved his finger motion front and back. Just as I was about to come, he removed his fingers.

"Baby." I begged him. "Put it back in." He smirked and then he got on his knees and pulled me to the edge of the bed. "Baby what a- ahh" I moaned as I felt his tongue flicking against my clit. I bit my lips, preventing from moaning loudly. My fingers were wrapped around his hair.

"Come in my mouth." He mumbled. His right hand were searching my breast. When he feel it, he squeezed it. I soon come in his mouth and sighed in relief and smiled widely.

"That was amazing, babe." I told him.

"It was." He said. Suddenly, he grabbed a fistful of my hair, making me fall of the bed and fell on both of my knees. "Suck it." I parted my mouth and started licking and kissing it as if it was a lollipop. "No teasing, baby." His hands reached both of my breasts and he started squeezing it.

I bobbed my head up and down. "Oh god. God. Fuck." He mumbled under his breath. "Deeper." He forced me head down to his crotch. Soon, he released his come, all over my chest. "It's just a beginning." He said. I got up and kissed him hungrily.

"I'm starting to love you." I said while I laid on top of him, my breasts were on his face. He licked it and sucked it.

"Me too. Be mine?" He said while playing with my breast, squeezing it together.

"All yours. Your girlfriend." I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply.

"Come on. Let's go to bed." He picked me up and laid me on the bed. Just as I closed my eyes and hid my face in his chest, he rubbed his thumb against clit.

"No. You're making me in the mood and that's not good because I'm sleepy. We'll continue tomorrow, boyfriend?" I asked and kissed his chest. He move his hands to my breasts.

"Sure." He kissed my forehead.