Part 3

Justin.

He's here. With that damn hover board.

"Must you really bring that everywhere you go?" I groaned.

"Be quiet. I'm trying to scare him off." He hissed at me. "And you're failing badly. Let's just go." I walked towards him.

"Hey! Where are you going? You're coming home now! With me!" Derek said and his footsteps could be heard, following me.

"I am going home! Just not with you. He was going to pick me up." I hugged Justin's arm.

"Hop on." He piggy bag me and rode off with his hover board.

"You really have to stop bringing this, so inconvenient. I thought you have a car?" I tightened my arms on his shoulder, around his neck. "I do. I just sent it to have a pain job. Cars looks hotter with matte paint." I just hummed in response.

I hopped off and thanked Justin. "So am I allowed to pick you up tomorrow?" He took off his hat and brush all his brown hair to the back and wore his hat backwards. "Yes, I guess. I finish at 12 in the afternoon." He nodded, we shared a kiss and wished each other goodbyes.

"Why were you so late?" My mom said as I entered the house.

"Damn it, mom. Don't scare me like that." I release a deep breath and took off my shoes and walked to her. "I had twice the number of people in the clinic today, that's why."

I heard her sigh. "Derek said that Justin went to get you home. I'm alright with that. Just update is alright? Oh, and about the apartment, one of my friends have a son that needs a roommate. I hope you're okay with that because I agreed with her already." She sweetly smiled at me.

"What can I even do? You agreed to it already. When am I moving out?"

"Tomorrow he'll come over and help you bring your things there." She said. I wished her goodnight and rushed upstairs to have a goodnight sleep.

Finally. I'm not living with Derek and my mom anymore. Tomorrow is a better day.

Before I went to sleep, I texted Justin about his offer, how nice he was to offer me to share the apartment but my mom had plans for me.

The next morning, I was woken up with a few screams downstairs then my blinds were opened, giving the sunlight full access to my room, blinding me to death. "Wake up! Vee, my Friend is downstairs already!" My Mom voice was heard. I blinked a few times to get used to the bright light.

I didn't bother to change, since I'm moving out, I can have all the shower to myself later.

"Hello! I'm Pattie! My Son is downstairs, he's getting the boxes." She sweetly smiles. I just nodded and get the essentials out first.

"Hello! I'm Justin! I'm your roommate!" I heard Justin's voice, in a total sarcasm, copying his mum's tone. "Well? Aren't you happy?"

"Of course I am. Just.. Just get out first. I'll do the packing now." I frown. My mom must have known his Mom.

"Alright. Call me when you need me. Please don't need me cause I'm going to have a nap." I nodded and he made his way out and to his room.

---

It's short but this is the third time in writing this chapter. Smh. Good reading!