Part 4

THANKS FOR THE 600+ READS!! AND DO VOTE AND COMMENT, THO:)

__________

It's been three weeks since this things happened; s.ex and all. Tonight, I was invited to go to Justin's house to have a 'sleepover'. Luckily John allowed us. I was dressed in my little pony match pajamas and my fluffy unicorn in my arms.

I was sitting on the couch with John waiting for Justin to arrive to get me to his house. Soon enough, the doorbell was heard and I said goodbye to John and got into the car with Justin on the way to his house. Once we got into his house, I saw a couple boxes of pizza and there was a few leftovers so we ate them and then we ended up watching white chicks and cuddle on the large purple sofa.

"I wanna show you my playroom." He sat up from the lying down position.

"Cool. I just bought a Call of duty game thingy but I didn't brought. Wasted." I said and got up.

"No. This playroom, once you come inside, don't tell anyone about it." He faced me and he had a serious look on him. I shrugged and nodded. "No, no. Seriously. Promise me." He pleaded.

"Yes, daddy I promise." I stick out my pinky finger and saw him smirk. "No! No, as in father daughter. Not that kinky bullshit." I raised my hand in surrender.

"Don't worry, baby girl. You'll have to call me daddy soon." He winked and took my arm, leading me to the second level to his playroom. I heard him unlocked a door. I couldn't see as my body was pressed to his and my face was on his chest. We walked further a little and then he let me go. "Open your eyes now."

"What- what in the world are this things?" I walked around the room and touched the things that were hanging on the wall. There were ropes, ties and cuffs. "The f.uck." I exclaimed when I saw a d.ick looking thing. It was big and black. Too big to fit in. I picked it up and looked over to Justin.

"When you misbehave, I might blindfold you and force that big black dildo in you. I don't care if you're in pain or not." He smirked. "Undress yourself and get on the red cover bed its in the room on the right. Stay there and wait for me." He said and took off his grey tight tee before walking away.

A few minutes later, he came back with a blindfold and a tie. "This is a sleepover, and why-"

"This is one of the so called activity I planned for tonight. Just get on the bed." He gave me a little push and my back landed on the soft material.

"Oh, why-"

"One more question and I'm gonna stick that big black dildo in your mouth to gag you." He warned me.

I nodded hesitantly and let him did what he needed. At the end, both my hands were tied up by the ropes he took and my eyes were blinded by the tie he took earlier.

"Right, this just a warm up. If you have want me to stop them tell me if not, keep calling my name or moan so that I know you're enjoying it." His hot breath hits my bare stomach making me a little nervous as I was naked on the bed, in front of him. Soon, I felt something vibrating against my core my squirm a little. "That was level one. Wanna go to level two?" He asked. I nodded without thinking as it felt amazing. "Say 'Daddy, I want to go to level two'."

"Daddy... uhh, I wanna go level two," I whispered. I heard him chuckled and the strength of the vibration goes a little more faster.

"Don't you dare to-" as he speaks, I felt liquid coming out of my core. "Oh, darling, you're gonna regret it." He took off my blindfold and smirked. "My fingers are having some cramps shit. Can you help me?" He asked with a sly smile on his face.

"Sure. Let me massage-"

"Help me by lying down and I'll finger you." He raised his eyebrows as if it was a challenge for me to accept. "Okay?" I nodded and laid back down. He parted my legs and I could feel his finger tracing up and down my core making me shiver. Without warning, he inserted a finger in me. Moans escaped my lips as he pumped his finger in and out.

A few minutes passed and I could feel my wall tighten around his fingers and he released his fingers off me and licked it. "I live the way you tasted. Today, it's me pleasuring me. Next time, it's gonna be you." He smirked and helped me up and I was already panting and had no energy left in me. "Let's go to my room to sleep. Remember, don't tell anyone about my playroom. Not even John." He said.

"Secret is saved with me, daddy." I teased him. He smiled and kissed my temple. It was weird. I was walking naked in his house to get to his bedroom. When we got to his bedroom, he gave me his nirvana tee and his boxers. The shirt was large enough for me. It stops at my mid-thigh and it was pretty comfortable for me.

Once we were on bed, my back were pressed on his chest tightly and his chin were rested on top of my head. When his breathing slows down, I knew he fell asleep but I couldn't. So, I traced his tattooed arms with the drawings he had. Before I knew it, I was already asleep.