Part 1

The morning breeze hit my face when I got out of my house. It was pretty windy as last night was raining heavily. It wasn't a storm though.

I got a call from Margaret saying that she needed me to come to her office in the morning.

Well, to know more about my life, I'm a twenty-three year old model. I'm no Victoria secret model. Just a normal one. I'm not independent. To say the truth. I started living on my own only last three months. Before that, I was living with my parents and my younger brother. They are in London now while I'm in Las Vegas.

I got out of my car and went to the elevator and pressed the button level seventy-one, Margaret's office level.

"Ah! There you are!" She greeted me and pulled me to one of the seat opposite her. "I need you to meet someone. He's going to be here in ten more minutes." She clapped her hands in excitement and draw her attention to her ringing phone.

She left the room for privacy and a few minutes later, an average male came into the room with sweat dripping from his forehead. It seems like I knew him. Like I've seen him before. Wait, isn't that Justin Bieber? The model for Calvin Klein underwear? He smiled at me and then sat on the sit next to me. "I'm Justin." He smiled. "And I know who you are. You're Nicole. Nicole Green. The one and only hot model." He said making me blush. Margaret soon came in the room and sighed before started talking to us.

"So, this two hours talk is only about me and him being partners for guess perfume?" I asked her and looked at the time. "I've missed lunch because of you." I pouted.

"Shush, young lady. You have to control your diet. It's just a small meal." She said and rolled her eyes. "And yes, you guys are partners. Also, have you heard about what Max had told you guys?" She asked and we shook our heads. "Well, he wanted every partner to know each other. So you guys have to know and list down ten things that you think it's amazing about you're partner and it might be anything. Like example, 'Nicole has big and nice rags.'. It's that easy." She said to us.

"Do you seriously have to talk about my breasts?" I asked her.

"Well, boobs are a better word for breasts and yes. I would die to have boobs like you. Like really. Look, I'm like so close to flat and yours is like I don't know what size." She said and eyes my breasts.

"32B" I heard Justin whispered. I looked up to him and he was also staring at my breasts. "Your size is 32B, am I right?" He asked and I nervously nod.

"Anyways, I'm hungry. Like can this end faster?" I asked Margaret.

"Fine. That's all for today and if I have anything more to tell you two, I'll call or text okay?" She asked and I nodded before getting out of her office and went to McDonald's to have my lunch. Well, I mean if I have at least 500 calories now, I'll workout tonight and make sure I'll loose at least a weight. It's not easy but if you wanna eat it, you have to work it afterwards.

At that night, I got an email from Margaret saying that I had a few more photoshoot from different departments with Justin. One was Calvin Klein jeans, another was a guess perfume and the other one was man and women swim wear. I logged my phone and went to bed and prepared for the next day.