Part 2

THANK YOU FOR THE 50.1k GUYSS

________

Jeremy had been punching Justin since a few seconds ago when he entered the house and Pattie was crying and blaming herself because Justin turned out to be the bad husband all these years. The three girls went running out of the house as Justin was being beaten up.

"Hey! Listen first!" Justin shouted and pushed Jeremy away. "You didn't know anything! It was supposed to be a prank for her!" He pointed at me. He went to the back of our fake plant beside the television and showed us a gopro camera. "Fucktards!" He shouted and run up to our room."Ella! Come up!" I heard Justin's voice boomed from our room.

I ran up the stairs all the way to the fourth level and went into our room. He was holding his leather belt in both his hands. He was smacking on the other of his hand. I took a few steps forward so it was a good seven inches away from each other. "What did you fucking tell them?" He growled at me.

I shook my head and said," I didn't tell them anything. I just cooked for them and then you came home with... With them." I hung my head low. He walked towards me and brought me into him arms and hugged me.

"Aww, you're jealous?" He said in a loving voice. I nodded a little then he took a fistful of my hair then he yanked it to the back then I fall to my a.ss. "If you fucking tell them anything that they are not supposed to know, you're f.ucking dead." He whispers and made his hair before leaving me sitting in the room.

I was called o come downstairs to say goodbye to all of them.

I hugged Pattie a little tighter more than I hugged the others. She patted me twice and then whispered, "we are women. We have rights. Speak up and tell the truth." I glanced at her after we broke the hug , she only kissed my cheek and left the house with her family.

"Get in the room at level three. The room next to mine." He spat. I followed his order and the next thing I did when I got into the room was a huge gasp. Everything was there. Ropes, red King sized bed, s.ex items and all those k.inky things. "Scared, baby?" I heard his voice from behind and soon I was shoved into the room.

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

"Nothing. We're just gonna wait for our friends." He smirked.

"Oh, I'll take a seat first."

After maybe about ten minutes, there were two man, around his age I guess, came from the door. Justin wasn't around. He went out for a little bit just now. "Hey, um, Justin isn't here. He told me to tell you to wait." I said and they nodded. One of them with a blonde hair took off his top and laid on the bed, next to me. It was awkward. Really, really awkward.

His cell phone rang a few seconds later and then he release a groan before answering, "No I'm not. I'm f.ucking not doing it. You know what? You're sick." He ended the call and stood up, wearing his clothes back and called for his other friend and both of them left the house without any other words being said.

I laid on my back and closed my eyes, thinking of having a little nap.

And I did.

___

Sounds of banging on the door woke me up. I was in our bedroom. Justin texted me earlier right after I woke up from the little nap that he won't come home. Then, who would that be?

Opening the door softly, Justin was in front of the door, fuming. He raised his hand and tried to slap me, I guess. I dodged, but my leg took a step back and I landed on my butt.

"You think I was going to slap you?" He asked me, his eyes soften. Was I dreaming or was he high? Why was he being so nice?

I looked up to him and one of his hand was on his head, grabbing a fistful of his hair and sighed. He crouched down to my side but I glide to the back a little. He took my wrist that was formerly placed on the back and put it in his palm.

"You're pregnant? I saw a test in the guest room." He asked, voice still calm as ever. I nodded, feeling scared to answer him.

"Why- how- why didn't you tell me?" A tear rolled down his cheek. It was heartbreaking. Last two nights I went to the pharmacy and got a test and to confirm it, I went to the doctor. I could already see the small bump on my stomach. I was two months and a week pregnant.

"I didn't have the time to do it. I tried to tell you the other day but you came home with someone else." I pulled my head down. "The papers are going to be mailed to your office tomorrow." I said.

"What papers?" He asked and I was debating whether to lie or to tell the truth. Before I could speak, I ran to the toilet and threw up. After locking the door, I kneed down in front of the toilet bowl and vomited. After a few minutes, I rinsed my mouth and unlocked the door and came out of the toilet.

"Are you okay? Do you need water? Did you have enough rest today?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Stop! Stop acting like you care when you had the whole three years to do so! Just got out. I need to sleep." I whispered the last part and jumped onto the bed. I saw Justin coming near me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to his direction making me fall off the bed and let out a cry.

"This, this might not even be mine. I'm trying to be nice and accept you as my stupid wife and here you are- f.uck. I'm sorry. I-" I looked up to him and used all my strength and climbed onto the bed and hid under the covers.

______________

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAITT!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!:)

VOTE AND COMMENT AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW AS WELL!:)